Spend the night?

They pulled away from each other's embrace a bit sad the moment couldn't last forever. They both started to feel a bit shy of what just happened. Jungkook blushing like crazy and Taehyung have the biggest and goofiest grin on his face. They both were thinking if they should ask each other to be each other's lovers but decided not to say anything since they thought it wouldn't be the most romantic moment timing. They wanted it to be something more special. Jungkook "accidentally" slips his free hand on to Taehyungs thigh making him blush like crazy. Then Taehyung "accidentally" starts holding Jungkooks hand, and that's how the rest of the car ride went. It was a silent ride, but a comfortable silence. They arrive at Taehyungs house.
Jungkook POV:
I pulled over in Taehyungs drive way not wanting this moment to end and let go if his beautiful soft hand. I look at him only to find him staring at me. I see deep into his gorgeous dark pupils. His eyes that shine brighter than any star in the galaxy....he is,my galaxy.
"Kookie.."
He says in his deep, sexy, and husky voice.
"Y-yes Taehyung?"
"Kiss me"
So that's why I did.
End of POV
The two's lips collide into each others. Taehyung grabs Jungkooks hair then Jungkook places tae on his lap pulling him closer. As the kiss deepens more and more Jungkook wants more so he bites Taehyung's lower lip. Taehyung moans in response to this sudden acting making him go wild. Taehyung is loving this side of Jungkook a side he has always wanted to see, it drives him crazy.
They let go due to lack of air but a string of saliva still connecting them. Both of their lips are now plump and bruised.
"Wanna spend the night Kook?"
Taehyung asks in husky voice.
Jungkook gets of the car not giving him a response, picks up Taehyung carrying him to the door bridle style.

(That was cringy, but thank you guys for reading this update!! I hope you enjoyed and that you all are doing well! Sorry for making you wait! Purple you and take care💜 I'll try and update soon! Also, happy holidays everyone!)