What is it hyung~?

Jungkook puts Taehyung down as they enter the house.
Jungkook yells for his mom. But then he suddenly received a text from his mom saying-
"Jungkook, there is dinner prepared I was informed you just arrived home with a friend! I'm with your father right now taking care of some business 🙄 take care and have fun! Love you son💕"
"Well Taehyung I guess it's just you and me...."
"O-oh okay...."
Taehyung started to blush a bit since he started to think what they were gonna do alone....he then feels something grab his hips and pull him closer. He feels something soft on his right cheek. It was jungkook now hugging his waist and giving Taehyung pecks all over his right cheek.
"Taehyungie~" 
Jungkook whispers in Taehyungs ears.
"Yes kookie?"
"What do you wanna do? I say let's get cleaned up and eat, then watch a movie? How does that sound?"
"Okay let's go...kook"
Jungkook grabs Taehyung hand as he leads him up stairs to the guest bedroom that has a bathroom in it.
"Taehyungie~ there is already towels and shower necessities in the bathroom for you to use! I'll bring some sleep wear you could use okay~?"
"Okay kookie...thank you!"
"BRB tae!"
Jungkook then rushes out of the guest room with a big bunny smile on his face. Taehyung giggles at his cuteness. Not even 20 seconds later and Jungkook still having the cutest biggest bunny smile on his face has nicely folded sleep wear for tae.
"Here ya go tae!"
"Thanks kookie"
Taehyung smiles at him as he receives the clothing!
"Well imma go and shower as well! Call me if you need anything!"
Jungkook starts to leave and Taehyung has an idea.
"Kookie~ I actually do need something.."
Taehyung says as he pouts.
"What is it hyung~?"

(THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 1K reads!!!! Thank you everybody for having interest in this story! Happy new year! Purple you 💜)