𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

days had passed since the 'incident', as heaven had been calling it, had occurred and she honestly felt like not a moment had passed where her friends weren't asking her about it.

no matter what the topic was, every conversation always found its way back to zion, and she was honestly starting to get sick of hearing his name.

she was determined to believe that the almost kiss meant nothing to both her and zion, but more and more her friends brought it up the more and more she started to wonder if that was actually true.

"have you been you been on instagram at all yet today?"

kehlani asked, shooting her friend an unreadable look, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"not since i posted last night, why?"

heaven replied a look of confusion lacing her face as kehlani hurriedly shoved her phone into heaven's hand, muttering something about her needing to see it now.

heaven assumed people had started to notice and comment on the fact she was pregnant, as she was now 16 weeks, and had started to show just a little.

she honestly expected to come online and see that one of her 4000 followers had made a comment about how she looked pregnant and thus started some form of chain reaction of people thinking that she, heaven white, was pregnant.

and much to her surprise, what she saw on her instagram couldn't have been farther than what she expected.

instead of being bombarded with questions of being pregnant, she came online to find she'd been tagged in countless posts, her follow count had been on a giant rise and her comments had been flooded with prettymuch fans, after zion had followed her and for some reason decided to leave a comment under her post

HEAVENWHITE. mind the business that pays you ☺️

USER isn't it ironic how her caption is literally telling y'all to mind ur business and y'all are doing everything BUT that

ZIONKUWONU 😍😍
USER oh?
USER you always commenting on some random bitch post like you not in a relationship
USER once a cheater always a cheater
ZIONKUWONU she's just the homie lmfao y'all chill out

USER she's not even cute.....

USER can zion not have friends? y'all doing too much

USER ur literally gorgeous

USER do she look pregnant or is it just me?

"is he out of his mind?"

heaven said, tossing the phone onto her bed and placing her head in her hands. she didn't understand why he thought commenting under her picture, thus bringing more attention to her would at all be a good idea.

not to mention the fact that his fans were wanna be detectives. they've knew about her existence for a mere 2 hours and had already gone through every picture she'd ever taken, found every single one of her social media accounts, started  picking apart her appearance, and some even noticed her current unconfirmed pregnancy.

"this might not be the best time to ask but when are you going to announce your pregnancy?"

her best friend asked, knowing that heaven had planned to hide the baby for as long as she could. she knew that the announcement of her pregnancy would change more than just her life.

it would probably break up zion and his girlfriends relationship as she couldn't think of anybody who'd want to stay with a man who had a baby outside of their relationship, break or not.

it was scary to think that she was bringing a whole human into the world, and announcing to everybody just made it so real, and she didn't know if she was ready for that.

she didn't know if she was ready to be a mother, if she was ready for the responsibility that she and zion would now share for the rest of their lives.

"im not sur-"

heaven started, only getting half her reply out before her phone rang, forcing her once again talk to zion, whom she hadn't spoken too since the almost kissed that changed her everything for her.

unedited.
this chapter is terrible im so sorry, i promise it'll get better. im only updating again because y'all seem to be in love with the story, and i have an idea of a sequel ready. hopefully my writing will get better because this is embarrassing

+
also casting changes. this is now what the character of Naomi Love looks like

 this is now what the character of Naomi Love looks like