the time I performed with her

After I knewed that she study's on our school she quickly said to me that Can you be my Accompanist, but I said no because after my mother died I can't hear my own music, so I realized that I could only destroy her performance but after I said no to Kaori she's always around to make me agree to her request, after that it's time this is the day Kaori and I will perform but then I heard someone is going upstairs when she's finally at my place I'm shocked and I asked why are you here? And Kaori answered I'm here to pick you up and the only thing I do is follow her and I'm asking her what are we going to do? And she answered where going to the competition and I answered wait what are you serious it's far away from here, but tsubaki and watori showed up, tsubaki is my childhood friend and Watori as well but Kaori likes Watori after all, after they'd showed up they had bikes and they said to me and Kaori hop on!
And we're going ahead to the hall where me and Kaori perform and after that were the next performer and I'm hesitating and Kaori bump her head to me and she say something to me and know we're going to the stage and everyone stares at me and they're whispering that is that that child?? And after we start we see at each other and she gave me the signal and know we're playing it's seems like I can hear my music but we're in the middle it seems like I'm in the deep dark see that I can't hear anything and Kaori is whispering come on Kōusei then Kaori joined Kōusei they are like soloist they're music are brawlish both of them are out of sync. But then I stop playing the piano cause I can't handle anymore but then Kaori stops too and I realized why she stops in a several minutes she said to me AGAIN and we start the performance again but it's still out of sync I can't hear my music but when I saw Kaori I hear her music we had finish our performance everyone is yelling and they will never forget us they want us to survive because Musician keeps the music alive, alive in our hearts.