I'm Worried about her

I heard that Kaori is in the hospital after class tsubaki watori and I, will visit her and we ask her what happened? And she said I was slipped into the floor and I'm still not compatible with her answer, when we leave to the hospital, a nurse said they're now gone and a doctor said it's time for your check up and Kaori said okay. when I'm trying to visit Kaori I saw watori will go and I'm kinda upset and watori said are you going to visit Kaori and I said no I'm not I just passed by and watori head to the hospital and I walked home but it rains I run into a covered place and I saw tsubaki she has an umbrella and she said wanna come with me and we go through and walk into the rain when the rain stops I get out to the umbrella and tsubaki and I split up and it became dark and I'm going home and I saw a black cat in my way and I remembered my cat when I was a child my mother threw my cat somewhere and I come closer to the cat and I remembered that I bought a caneless one of Kaoris favourite sweets and I gave it to the cat and when I ate it Kaori calls me on phone and I ask what do you need and she said wheres my canèles and I said oh sorry I forgot about it and Kaori said don't forget to bring me canles tomorrow she said and she end the call and tomorrow I'll bring her what she'll need.