My confession

When it's getting longer all the time I'm with Kaori it's seems like my feelings are getting deeper but I realized I'm only playing a role of friend A and know at the school I talk with Watori because is one of the popular in our school because he's handsome and I talked to him that like somebody and Watori said it's Kaori right? And I said no it's not her but Watori said I knew it from the start you like her and I said okay your right I like her but she likes you instead and watori said don't hide your feeling show it say it to her but I said if I only could I will and watori take his leave after class I stayed at school and I'm shocked that I thought Kaori and tsubaki are walking home together and I asked why are you here? And she said I just want to walk at night and when we're  heading  our way home Kaori jumped at the bridge and I'm scared what will happen and I followed her and its so beautiful there it's so bright the insect's are glowing and Kaori asked me "what are thi thing's you lean on?" And I answered I said I had you and she smiled when I said we're now going home she wispher to herself and she said "You know I'm not always going to be around to help you" - Charlie brown.