Chapter 1: Fate Will Lead Me Straight To You

Josh’s POV

Summer has ended. First Day of School, which means I have to wake up early, as expected its just 6:00 in the morning but I’m already up. Maliligo na ako in a few minutes. Then, I’ll eat breakfast, prepare to go to school and drive myself up to the university. 7:15 na ako nakarating sa tapat ng university. I was already inside the Campus when I suddenly bumped to something…ermm, scratch that…to someone. I picked up her things because it was scattered all over the ground, then I looked up to see who she was, I gave her things and then sped off. I was in a hurry because I was looking for my best friend Kyle.

Danielle’s POV

                I was walking inside the Campus while reading a book when suddenly someone just bumped me. I was shocked that’s why I dropped my things accidentally. May pumulot nung mga gamit ko, then he looked at me, returned my things back and ran away. He was actually handsome but snob! Sabi ko sa sarili ko, ’gwapo nga, suplado naman!Ano to hit and run!?psh!’. I was pissed off because of that man.

Josh’s POV

                I was still roaming around the Campus but I still cannot see a hint of Kyle. Because of that, pumunta muna ako ng office para malaman kung ano yong section ko.  I took a sit in one of the benches around the School Building, after a few minutes I remembered the girl that I bumped in minutes ago. Sabi ko sa sarili ko, ‘Nako! patay!di pala ako nakapag-sorry don sa babaeng nabangga ko kanina!Hala!Baka kung ano na iniisip non!’. Me being the GOOD-BOY-NEXT-DOOR tried to search for the cute girl I’ve met a while ago, or shall I say I’ve bumped a while ago. I went to the gate to see if the girl was still there. And I was right! she was there! I approached her, “Miss, Ikaw yong nabangga ko kanina diba? Pasensya na kung hindi ako nakapag-sorry sayo ahh. Nagmamadali kasi ako non eh. By the way, I am AJ, and you are...?”

Danielle’s POV

                I was sitting in a bench near the entrance gate of the school when someone approached me. I was shocked when I saw that it was the same guy early this morning. “Miss, Ikaw yong nabangga ko kanina diba? Pasensya na kung hindi ako nakapag-sorry sayo ahh. Nagmamadali kasi ako non eh. By the way, I am AJ, and you are?...” he stopped. I saw his hand reaching for my hand, I gladly said “Danielle” then I reached for his hand as well. Then the next thing i knew, genuine smiles just drew on our faces. ‘Gwapo nga siya noh!’ Sabi ko sa sarili ko.