Waitress(futa moonbyul)

Read this while listening to WDCE- Mamamoo 👆

Solar POV
There was a girl walking into the restaurant which I was working in. She had long blonde hair, she also wore long rip jeans and a hoodie. I couldn't take my eyes off her, but still I have to work.
I took orders for a few people, then she waved at me to signal me to take her order. She ordered a hamburger with fries, and then winked at me. I was a bit turned on by her actions.
I brought the burger to her, and was about to leave but she took my hand forcing me to sit down beside her. "Hey! Let me go, I have to go to wor.." I said while she put her fingers on my lips to shut my mouth up. "Shush, my name is moonbyul, and I would like to invite you to my house." She smirked and whispered in my ears with a low voice.
I was super turned on now, and I need her. I took her hands and pulled her out of the restaurant.
Moonbyul POV
I met this girl in a restaurant. She was pretty cute I would say, I asked her to my house for a "sleepover". At first, I wouldn't expect her to say yes, but to get her numbers. However she agreed to go with me to my house. She even pulled me out of the restaurant. I guess she was horny now.
"So horny huh?" I smirked at her actions. She blushed but then asked, "Where is your house?" "I will drive you there." I answered.
I brought her to my red Lamborghini, and immediately drive her to my house. She kept on touching my thigh when I was driving. I tried to hold my buddy to not stand up, to be able to give her a little surprise. "What is your name?" I asked " Solar." She answered me while she was hitting her lips. Wow, she is unexpectedly sexy. After seeing her bitting her lips, I know I couldn't stand any longer, therefore my buddy stood up a bit.
"You didn't tell me you have a little cutie in your pants." Solar smirked. I smiled and answered her, "Sorry for not telling you, I will reward you soon."
After a few minutes, we arrived at my house. I closed the house door and quickly pinned her to the wall. I kissed her hungrily since she turned the heck on me in the car. She respond and bit my lips. Our tongues kept on fighting with each other, and the kiss were so rough and wet. I brought her to the bedroom while not breaking the kiss. I throw her onto the bed when we arrived. She looked at me with those lustful eyes, I took off all her clothes and my upper clothing. I stared at her body like it is a piece of art when I took off all her clothes include the bra and panties. She blushed at my stares.
Solar POV
Moonbyul were staring at my body for a few seconds already, I felt like my whole body is heating up and my face is hot as hell.
Suddenly, Moonbyul attacked one of my nipples, I moaned at those sudden actions. She kept on sucking and bitting it which made me feel so good. I felt like I am already super wet. Then she started sucking one nipple while used her hands to massage my other breast.
I pushed her to the bed and sat on her thigh. I slowly took her jeans off and massaging her clothed buddy. She moaned softly and helped me took off her pants, boxers. I licked the tip of her buddy, then started put the whole length in my mouth. After a few tries, I succeed. Moonbyul kept pushing my head lower to make me suck it more.
"Moon... I need you now, I can't hold it anymore..." I whispered. " So needy huh? And did you just created a nickname for me."She smirked.
She crashed my lips on hers and started to insert her buddy inside me. " Ah... why are you so big?"I moaned. "Why are you so tight.." She replied. She start pushing and pulling slowly because of my tightness. Then she started pushing faster and harder.
"Moon...I .. am....coming.." I moaned loudly.
"So..do..I." She replied.
After a few more pushes, I cummed but she had not come yet, so she kept pushing.
"I.. couldn't..hold it anymore." She said.
" Cum inside me." I answered.
Then she came all inside of me.
"It is nice knowing you, Solar." She smiled at me. I nodded and pulled the bedsheet on us. We fell asleep immediately.