Sober(futa moonbyul)

Moonbyul POV
I joined a friend's party. I grabbed a few bottles of beer and sat down on the sofa. I was not a heavy drinker, instead I am a light drinker. I usually don't drink a lot, but because of the break up that I am going through today. I decided to have a little fun and drink some beer.
I was already a little drunk when I was finishing the first bottle. My friend, hwasa, which come with me to the party came to me.
"Moonbyul, I am leaving the party now. I will go to the hotel nearby with this girl."
Hwasa smirked and pointed to the girl beside her.
"Don't worry though, moonbyul. I also got someone for you, I think she's coming now. Have fun."
I looked at her confused and had a few more beer. I am completely drunk now.

Then a girl approached me.
"Hello puppy, I heard that you got something hiding in your pants."
She pulled me by hand and brought me to a room.

@room
"My name is solar, but you could call me mommy."
Solar whispered in my ears and licked my earlobe.
"Wow.."
I mumbled and I didn't expect her to hear it, but she did.
"Are you horny?"
She smirked. I looked at her eyes widened and shyly nodded.

She pushed me onto the bed and got on me. She kissed my lips and we stayed like this for a few minutes. Then our kiss became wet and sloppy. I bit her lower lips to asked for my permission. She opened her mouth and I immediately sucked her tongue. After not long, she pulled out the kiss and started planting kisses on my neck. And because of the ticklish feeling she's giving me, I giggled a bit.
"You are so cute."she chuckled
At this moment, I quickly rolled over to be able to get back my dominance. I sucked on her neck and left a few purplish hickeys. I stopped my actions and started look at her clothed body.
"Do you know that even you are wearing clothes, you already look super hot.." I said.
Her face immediately turned red and she hid her face beneath the pillow.
"Just do the things you have to do.."
I took off dress and also took off my upper shirt.
"You smelled so good,it turned me on more." I whispered to her. I kissed on her stomach and then to her breasts. I slightly used my hand to massage her right breast and suck her left breast. She moaned softly, to signal me that she felt good. Then I started to be rougher sucking her breast.
While I was still sucking her breast, she was busy taking off my pants and boxers. After successfully taking off my pants, she started to softly stroke my manhood and squeezed the tip of it. I then stopped my actions and let her suck my manhood. She slightly bit the tip and then tried to put my whole length in her mouth. She succeed, then she pulled my manhood out of her mouth and caused a "plop" sound. When she was still busy with my manhood, I turned over and I am now facing her clit. She keep on sucking my manhood, and I am sucking on her clit, which was a 69 posture. After we are both satisfied and we both came a bit. We finally started the real important thing.
I stroked her womanhood using my manhood and caused her to moaned a bit. Then I suddenly insert my manhood harshly and she moaned loudly. Then I started slowly pumping her.
"Faster please..." she begged.
I didn't response to her and still pumping slowly but harder.
"Please..faster and rougher..."
I nodded and pump as fast as I can, as hard as i can.
"AH! YOU ARE SO BIG!"she moaned.
"You are tight." I also moaned.
I continued my actions for 2 more minutes.
"I AM COMING...AHHHH." She cummed and not long I also felt my liquid coming.
"come inside."She said.
"But...you.." I said but got cut off by her sudden kiss.
I came in her without myself noticing and immediately pulled out my manhood.
"Thanks for coming to this party..." she said.
I nodded and gave her my number.

ᴾᴱᴱᴾˢ, ᴵ ᴬᴹ ˢᵀᴬᴿᴵᴺᴳ ᵀᴼ ᴿᵁᴺ ᴼᵁᵀ ᴼᶠ ᴵᴰᴱᴬˢ😂. ᴾᴸᴱᴬˢᴱ ᴳᴵᵛᴱ ᴹᴱ ˢᴼᴹᴱ ᴮᵞ ᵀᴱˣᵀᴵᴺᴳ ᴹᴱ. ᴹᵞ ᴵᴳ ᴬᶜᶜᴼᵁᴺᵀ ᴵˢ  @06_moonsun_06. ᵞᴼᵞ ᶜᴬᴺ ᴰᴹ ᴹᴱ ᴱᴵᵀᴴᴱᴿ ᴼᴺ ᴵᴳ ᴼᴿ ᴴᴱᴿᴱ.
τHΔͶK ΥΟυ🙇‍♀️