Me part 12

Me- walks in. "So, I know I've been late.... like a year late (maybe) on updating but I lost it for a while. Also, I have so many ideas that it's hard to write down because it jumps from one idea to another.

Ezra- walks in. 🙎‍♂️🙎‍♂️😲😲🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️ "Shadow!! Your back!"

Me- "Ezra, wait. Dont say anything t-"

Ezra- pulls out com "Guys! Shadows back! Get over here!"

Me- "to the others"

Everyone but kanan(😢) walks in

Hera- "Shadow". Walks over gives me a hug. "We missed you so much. After Kanan's death in your last visit, you dissapeared"

Me- "I know and I'm sorry but that isn't the reason I left. I ran out of reasons to come and visit"

Sabine- walks up "what you mean?"

Me- shake head with a smile. "Dosen't matter. I'm still alive and not dead. Also the empire has to pay for what they did to kanan."

Zeb- "Wait, then what happen to the 'Dark Night'. Is she coming back?"

Me- smiles creepy👧. "Oh Zeb, she's already here"

Everyone- 😐

Chopper- "um can't you just bring kanan back? You are the author"

Me- 🙎‍♀️🤦‍♀️ " I can buttttttt this is more fun. I will bring him back............now"

Kanan- looks around. "The heck?"

Hera- "KANAN!" Jumps him and falls to the floor with him. " I love you!" 😘 💏

Kanan- 💏

Everyone- smiles at the touching moment.

Me- "Dark Night is still coming back"

Kanan- "Dark Night?"

Ezra- "her dark side"

Kanan- looks at me.

Me- looks at him with a 'I dare you to say something' look.

Kanan- blinks. "Make them cry"

Me- smiles "with pleasure"