ARGH 2

Hi guys, I know it has been a while but I was bored here at home, going through my Wattpad stories and this came to me. Hope you enjoy it. 
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

(Kanan isn't blind)

Me-"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"
Ezra- runs out of the Ghost "Dark Night! You have returned!" turns to the ramp "Guys! Shadow's back!"

Everyone runs out

Jacen- "Mommy, who's that crazy lady? And why is she screaming?"
Hera- smiled at her son and picks him up. "She's part of the family honey. She bought your daddy back to us"
Me- stops screaming and looks over while waving "Hi Jacen"
Jacen- waves back with a smile. "I can yell too" takes a deep breath "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. See"

Everyone chuckles

Kanan- "That was a loud one son"
Maul- comes out of now where "I am the master!" Takes a deep breath and yells into the sky. KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

Everyone just stares

Maul- "What?"
Zeb- "Um.... are you... alright?"
Maul- "Yeah, got that out of my system. That felt good"
Me- "Okay okay. Umm, Obi-Wan isn't here at the moment"
Maul- "Oh okay. Well then, see you all later" walks away.

Watching him walk away

Ezra- "should we like.... Stop him"
Sabine- "No, let him vent"
Ezra- "What if someone... runs across him or something"
Kanan- "He'll be fine" looks at the crew and quickly says "But we should go"

Everyone looks at Kanan

Kanan- "I don't want to be here if someone does find him. And-"

Cut off by a lightsaber in the distance with a yell

Maul- "Kenobi!!!"

Random guy screaming

Me- blinks "Bye" disappears

Everyone runs to the Ghost with a confused Jacen.

Jacen- "Wait? Why are we run?"