I need you

Beys Pov

Flashback to the night of the party

"Did you enjoy yourself tonight baby?" Jay asked undressing getting into the bed watching beys movements.

"Y- yea." she responded a little below her breathe putting on her clothes.

Her mind raced as she thought of what had happened tonight with her and her best friend . Where would they go from here ? She didn't know. She paced the room looking in deep thought .

"That's good babe. You looked happy. I want you to always look happy which is why we're going to therapy. I set u-" Bey shot her eyes open looking at him unsure if she heard him right.

"YOU WHAT?" Bey spoke a little louder than she intended. "I mean- What made you do that?"

"I set up an appointment for us to go to family therapy every week on Sunday. Why are you acting so surprised? I said i wanted you, there's no doubt about that. I love you. I let my pride take control and i didn't take into consideration of how my absence would affect you. I'll say sorry over and over again if i have to just to show you i'm really sorry and wanna fix things. Come 'ere." He motioned for her to come lay in his arms. She walked over slowly still thinking of what he just told her and laid on his chest.

"I love you Mrs.Carter." kissing her forehead he turned off the light and held her close.

The room grew silent until light snores filled the room.

"I don't know if i feel the same anymore Mr.Carter." she whispered turning her head towards the window slowly falling asleep.

Flashback over
————————————
I haven't spoke to Nicki in over 2 weeks. I'd text her to see if she's good and if she wanted to come over and hang with me, Kelly, and Michelle but she never responds. She responds to Kelly but she doesn't respond to me and i just don't know what's up with her.

I got a incoming call from Michelle and answered grabbing my purse from off the island.

"Yes Michelle." Locking my door, i ran to the car knowing she was about to get on me about being late .

"Where in gods name are you? Our reservations were at 2 and it's 2:45." She screamed through the phone.

"I'm coming right now. Chill, I had therapy with Jay this morning and was running a bit late. I'm coming." i huffed getting into my rose gold BMW Mpower.

" i huffed getting into my rose gold BMW Mpower

"Whatever. We're waiting for you. Nicki just pulled up so both of you are late." I scrunched my eyebrows wondering why Nicki was there.

"Nicki's there?" i asked.

"Yea. Kelly invited her. Why what's up?" she asked unsure what i was asking.

"Nothing i just didn't expect her to show up. But see you guys in 5 minutes." i hung up the phone throwing my phone in my purse.