1

RiChan's POV:

"Leave me alone mom! I'll do it when I want!" I said annoyed at how the moment I stepped inside the house my mother started pestering me about how I'm getting old and needs to settle down.

Ok, I get it! I'm 21! Not 61, though! I've still got time.

My name is Lee Ri-Chan, 이리잔. Or my English name Richa (pronounced as Ree 'cha' not 'ka' as in mocha); I am the owner of the multimillion company called RJ. It basically has branches all over the world and in all fields. There are sports good manufactured in my company, along with electronics, furniture and food etc. which leads to the next thing, restaurants. I have many restaurants and malls under my company and I hold all the power over them since I inherited the company from my father last winter.

It wasn't a worry as I knew that the exact reason of my life was to take over the company when I finish my education. I'm not complaining. In fact, I'm proud of it. The youngest female running half the world doesn't sound so bad to me. Hehe.

But the only thing that pained me was that I never had time for myself.

Since childhood, I was homeschooled and then I went to a private institution during my secondary school. I was sent abroad and did my business and management degree from Cambridge  and now I'm free and done with education. Yayyyy! But not too yay because as a graduation gift my dad handed me the keys of his office, well mine now. I was really pissed because my dad was doing great. He was merely 55 and in a good shape. I didn't understand why he was so keen on the idea of me taking over the company.

Being born in November, I was 20 when I graduated university. It was a 1 year course so I was glad it was short. But that also meant that I had my freedom for only 1 year. Which also meant that I was in no position of having boyfriends or mess around so yeah, a 21 year old virgin female ruler. GREAT! JUST GREAT!

For a matter of fact, I don't regret keeping my virginity. I mean, it is better to give it to someone you know and love and see a future with rather than a manwhore who would move on to another girl the next day.

No offense to white men, or any ethnic group, because all men are idiots who would shove up their dicks in any hole they'll find. At least that's what my experience tells.

Being a millionaire, I basically lived in a gigantic mansion that I hated from my bones. It was all really pretty and lavish but what I hated was that there was nothing to make the house... home.

Home is where you feel belonged.

My parents weren't home most the times. I had even forgotten the last time they celebrated my birthday together at home. Instead, they would just leave a voicemail saying they apologise that they can't make it and they had sent an extra couple thousands in my bank account.

I rolled my eyes at the memory.

And now that I am a grown up human being and can take care of myself on my own, they hopped back into my life as if they didn't do anything wrong.

They needed to realise that it wasn't the best decision to let a five year stay with a number of maids and servants.

You can't even trust your own blood in this era. I guess, that's exactly why they entrusted me to strangers.

"Lara!" I called out to the woman, my nanny. As far as I could remember, she was always there for me to calm me down and all whenever mom and dad would leave me in this house alone.

"Lara!" I shouted on top of my lungs as I made my way to the living room kicking off my shoes and opening the top two buttons of my shirt with my mother following behind.

"She's not here." My mother answered. I turned around to face her with a confused look.

"Then call her from where she is." I told her.

"She isn't working for you anymore. I fired her." My mother said simply shrugging.

"What?" I asked her in a low voice.

"She is too old to be around you to run errands for you so I let her take the rest of her life time off." My mom smiled at me aggravating me to a greater extent.

"Who are you to decide what people should be around me?" I asked furiously pointing my finger at her.

"I am your goddamn mother!" She snapped at me.

"Yeah. A mother who was never there when I needed her. A mother who left her five year old child with some servants to take care of her. A mother who never showed loved to her. A mother who wants nothing but to get rid of her by marrying her off!"

"You want me to get married right! Bring me back Lara and we'll discuss about it." I said sitting on the couch crossing my legs one on top of the other.

I could sense the guilt, the pain and the disappointment in my mother's eyes but i didn't let her glistening eyes break down my demeanor.

_______________________________________

I know it kinda sucks but I'm really trying to make this ff as chill as possible with simpler words and less adjectives and descriptions of useless things like the place Richan lives at etc.
I hope you understand what I'm saying cause I don't know what I'm saying.
I hope you like it and look forward to the rest of the book.

Thanks for reading.

RJ~