ūndecem

“Why’d you get back so late last night, Yoongi?”

“Piss off, Jin.” I wave off the demon and finish eating my steak.

When I finally convince Hoseok to go back to the apartment and personally deliver him to the worried Namjoon, I return to hell. Unfortunately, Jin caught me arriving and hasn’t stopped bitching at me.

“So now you think you can come and leave hell whenever you want? You’re not a dad dodging responsibility, have some consistency.”

“Actually, I’m just doing my job. Why aren’t you doing yours?”

Jin pushes his luscious hair out of his perfect face, like the annoying bitch he is. “Unlike you, my prestigious job allows plenty of leisure time.”

“Oh yeah? When you’re not sucking Satan’s toes?”   

“Min Yoongi, I will have you chopped up and put in my vegan salad.”

“Jokes on you, human meat aint vegan, you dumb bitch.”

The dining hall door opens, revealing Taehyung and Jimin. Shit. I really need to put a leash on that blonde idiot before he accidentally tells someone about my little secret. And I’m not talking about my toy collection.

The two sat across from me, arms linked. Jin kicks off the table he was leaning against and plops down beside Jimin, his personal favourite. They bond by both being deceptive whores.

“Jimin, did you know Yoongi sneaks off late at night to Earth? Sounds pretty sus, just saying.” He steals a sip from my cup of blood.

The silver haired demon smirks, “Oh, I know he’s having lots of fun with his new mission.”

“What?! Why am I the last to know the good tea?” Jin stands up, throws a glare my way, and saunters out.

But I’m not paying attention to him, my focus is on Jimin. He knows.

“Taehyung, leave.”

“But I just got here-”

Leave.” I give a cold look, screaming I’ll castrate you and feed your testicles to your new boyfriend if you don’t obey me. He understands the message and quickly escapes.

Jimin and I sit alone, not speaking for a moment. The silver haired demon is the first to break the awkwardness. “If you wanted me alone that badly, you could’ve just asked.” His hand snakes across the table into mine.

I shake him off. “I know you know. My only question is how.”

“Oh, Yoongi. I know everything.” Smug bastard.

“Tell me.”

He drums his fingers against the table, contemplating telling the truth. “You smell of lust.”

I look at him quizzically. “What?”

“I think you’re forgetting what kind of demon I am.” Jimin traces the grooves of the table mindlessly. “I’m an incubus, Yoongi. And you reek of desire and passion. I knew, ever since you first met your little Hoseok.”

“Don’t say his name.”

“Y’know, he’s pretty cute. I can understand why you lust after him-”

I cut him off and grab his arm, squeezing tightly. “Don’t you dare touch him.”

“Oh, heavens no.” Jimin giggles and shoves my hand off just as I did moments ago. “I don’t want him, I’m over my human phase. They’re fragile and they don’t last long in bed.”

“Then what do you want?”

He winks, a wicked smile spreading across his face. “You.”

My throat tightens and I’m unable to say anything. After breaking my heart once, I wasn’t about to fall down that rabbit hole again. Never would I ever get involved with Jimin again.

But promises never last long.

Im so happy! One more year of highschool and I'm done 😭