quattuor

A/N: WARNING: contains a little smut

The kiss starts slow, but gets heated, fast. Hoseok's hands travel from my jaw to my hips, pulling me closer. I tug on the collar of his shirt, and our lips separate for a moment to tug it over his head.

I lace my fingers in his hair and tug, earning a moan from him. Hoseok fumbles to unbutton my own shirt, struggling a bit. Should’ve worn an easier shirt to take off.

Taking control, I pull him onto my lap and leave hickies on his neck and chest. The younger male finds his way back to my mouth, biting my bottom lip. Hoseok stared deep in my eyes, saying more than words could. We both want this, and if it was on the couch of a shut-in gamer who wasn’t even home then so be it.

Hands and lips were everywhere, leading to forbidden places. All of a sudden, Hoseok pulls away. “Let’s go to the bedroom first. More comfortable.”

I nod and get off the couch, following him through a door, softly closing it. Once on the bed, we were back at it. Shirts long forgotten and pants soon to be.

We were so wrapped up in the moment that we didn’t hear the sound of a doorknob rattling, indicating someone entering. A light flips on, followed by a loud scream sounding through the apartment. I turn to meet a tall stranger’s eyes.

“Hoseok, who the fuck is that and why are you about to fuck on my bed?” The man angrily points at the scene.

We move away and Hoseok gets up to explain to the man. In the light, I can now see all the love marks and scratches littering his body. Cringing, I realize how sensitive humans are. The hickies probably won't fade for a week or two.

“Namjoon, please calm down!”

“But, but…” he sputters out. “My bed!”

Hoseok pats the man’s back, reassuring he’ll clean the entire apartment if he would just calm down.

The three of us stood awkwardly, unsure of what to do or say in the situation. The moment was interrupted by a loud door slam, and Jungkook enters the room with a large pizza box and a few grocery bags balancing in his arms.

He flinches at Namjoon screaming once again. ”Uh oh, I forgot Namjoon was coming back tonight.” Dropping the bags and pizza on the counter, he slips away into another room, but not before grabbing a game.

There was another pregnant pause, before Hoseok clears his throat. “Namjoon, this is Yoongi, the guy I met at the coffee shop.” He turns to me. “And Yoongi, this is Namjoon.”

I nod and stride over to where the tall man still stood stiff, and offer a handshake. “Nice to meet you.”

“Likewise.” Our hands drop and I look to the floor.

“Well I’m just gonna step out for a minute…” Namjoon gives Hoseok a look, as if to say don’t you dare start making out again after I leave.

The orange haired boy and I were left alone in the brightly lit room and I glance around to see the posters littering the walls and shelves filled with books, figurines, and other knick knacks.

“Yoongi,” Hoseok starts. He takes a deep breath and drops onto the bed again. “I’m sorry about all this.”

I shake my head. “It’s fine, I swear.”

“Do you regret it?”

For a minute I was taken aback, not sure how to respond. Of course not, everything felt so right with him.

“Hoseok…” My voice came out as a whisper and I scoot beside him on the bed, cupping his cheek. “I would do it again. Except maybe not in a stranger's bed.”

He laughs lightly and presses a chaste kiss on my lips. “My place next time then?”

We share a smile and get up, trying to find the clothes we abandoned earlier. I take in Hoseok’s words. Next time. So this would happen again? He didn’t regret it? Questions race through my head as I button up my black shirt.

I look back at the orange haired boy who opt to steal one of Namjoon’s shirts. He looks so small in the oversized blue fabric. Cutie. Wait what did I just think?

“Let’s get some pizza.” I follow Hoseok back to the kitchen where the other two boys were arguing.

“I should get the last banana milk, I’m the youngest!”

“Well you’re also the one who let those two hook up on my bed.”

“So? Hoseok deserves to have love! Are you trying to stop him from having love now? Wow, Namjoon, that’s low.”

“Jungkook, if you don’t shut the fu-” The two notice our presence, and the taller man clears his throat. “Hey guys.”

“Hoseok, tell him I should have the last banana milk!”

“Oh my god. Just have it you little brat.” Namjoons’ voice was laced with annoyance, but the way he ruffles the younger’s hair softly shows their close friendship. Humans are so different from demons, I would decapitate another demon if he dares to try stealing my food.

I chew on my bottom lip and croak out an awkward hello. The boys all look at me.

“Thanks for inviting me over, but I should probably head home.”

Namjoon comes around the counter and takes my hand in his, giving it a firm shake. “I’m sorry for freaking out, we’re all good man.”

I smile in gratitude and nod at Jungkook, who was attempting to stuff a whole slice of pizza in his mouth.

Hoseok walks me to the front door and waits as I slip on my black boots.

“Have a good night, Yoongi.”

I stroke his cheek tenderly, taking note of the golden specks in his bright eyes.

“Goodbye, Hoseok.”