Chapter 1: The Meeting

As Y/n walks through the doors to one of the biggest buildings she's ever been in she can't help but think about the person that brought her to this place, put her in this position. Thomas Stanley Holland. When she walked through the wide glass doors she came to yet another Holland's office. Sam Anthony Holland. Oh how that name just boils her blood. She tried to keep her cool as she faced the second most feared man in the world. He may be be feared to most but Y/n knew him. She knew him inside and out and that's what made her different.
As she stared the drug lord in the eyes a wave of seriousness was in the room. That is until Sam went in for a hug and giving a reassuring chuckle. She didn't want to even touch him but kept her cool as she knew that her cover will be torn to shreds if she didn't. She was sent here by Thomas himself to get as much information about Sam's plans as she could. While she knew she could pull it off with ease she felt very out of place as she knew this was more than just a mission. She was tangled up in a family feud...

Word count~ 261

❤️

Hey! So I know this is short but it's just a teaser really to get you into the story. I hope you think it's good it's good and please comment what you think and if you have any questions. Love you all.❣️🥰
-M xoxo