Author's Note: Things You May Have Missed

Hey guys there are some things in this story that you may have missed the meaning of, unless you were a marvel comics and mcu super fan.

One of the things you might've missed was the apartment number on hulk's door. It was 616, which is the number of the universe in which most mcu characters exist in.

And Daredevil's condo number was 1218, which is the number of the universe we live in. Where superheroes only exist in comics, tv series, and movies.

These two numbers are significant because hulk symbolizes Natasha since he is one of her close 'friends' in the marvel movies. So the number on his door relates to how Natasha is Melissa's parent who represents earth 616. The number on Daredevil's condo relates to how Daredevil is Melissa's other parent who represents earth 1218 to her. In short, the two numbers represent the two worlds that she knows her parents from.

Another important thing is that this story incorporates marvel movies with the avengers. It also represents marvel comics because of the relationship between Daredevil and Black Widow, which only happens in the comics. And it also incorporates the tv series Daredevil when it comes to the appearance of Melissa's father. This is important because I wanted to make sure I incorporated every aspect of marvel, the comics, tv series, and movies.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you guys for bringing me to over 1,000 reads. It means so much to me since I am just starting out. Check out some of the other books on my profile, and thanks for reading.