Chapter 1: The beginning

• Dedicated to My brother, Kaleb C.

"Angel Jule Night, get your butt out here NOW!" My angry sounding mother yelled from down stairs. I rolled my eyes walking out of my room before journeying down the oak wood stairs. As I walked onto the living room's carpeted floor, I could see my very angry mother, and my brother Jack, who looked like he won an award.

Stupid brat snitched on me, obviously. You see I might or might not have punched a kid square in the nose, leading it to break. But he DESERVED it. He was talking trash about my best friend, Iris, and I. Plus, I have slight anger problems, so he really should have known better.

"Hiiii." I mumbled innocently.

"I dont know why you think punching a poor kid, and breaking his nose is ok! What the HEACK was going through your mind young lady! "Innocent!! That as-"
" language!"

I just rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, arshole was talking crap about Iris and I!! So I punched him, and he darn well deserved it!!" I shouted at her. "Do NOT rase your voice at me! I am the parent you are not. I am in control as long as I pay the bills. Understood?" "Whatever." And with that went up stairs and slammed the door behind me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The next day I went down stairs to find my mom waiting for me at the kitchen table. "Morning..." I mumble, unsure of what to do. "We need to talk." she says cooly. I nod taking at seat in the black painted chair. "First off, I want to say your still in trouble for what happened yesterday. I have also decided your punishment.You are to be grounded for the next three days, to your room. no phone no nothing. Do you understand?" she asks. " But I'll get bored siting in my bed all day long!" I whine to her. "To bad, you should have thought of that before you punched that boy. Do you understand?!" she growled at me. Its not like I had time to think about it in the split second before the dumb kid had his nose bashed in. Gosh. "Fine whatever." I mumble, before grabbing an apple and running back up to my room.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•

A/N

Moshi moshi!! I'd like to tell you this is the first story I am writing. I also would like feedback on what I could do better. I will try to update every day. There might also be a few mistakes 'cause I type every thing down on my phone. So...yah. Thats all. Bye!! HAVE A GOOG DAY(or night)

~ Cloe