Chapter 2: School

Its monday. MONDAY!!! That means I have to go to school. Yay (note sarcasm). I hate school, I always have and always will. But to be honest, who doesn't hate school? Plus its even worse sense I still have two more days of no electronics, and right when I get home I have to go strait to my room. As I walk into the front, double glass doors I feel a blast of cold air. I move to the side taking off my backpack and slip on my black, leather jacket. Grabbing my backpack I stroll strait to my locker, ignoring all the glaring eyes, and the cold, harsh whispers. 1-9-39, and my locker pops open. I stuff my black backpack in my locker with my binders, and grab my ELA, math, and choir binder heading off the first period.

As I sit in the back left desk in reading class, I think about what I'm going to do later today. I brush a black lock of hair behind my ear, as I turn around, feeling someone taping on my shoulder. "What?!" I hiss annoyed, glaring with my dark blue eyes, at a ginger haired boy. The poor kid handed me a slip of paper, looking like a deer in headlights. I grab the paper, twisting back in my chair to face the front.

Hey, what happened yesterday. Did your mom kill you?

~Iris

I glance around the room. Making sure no one is looking before scribbling down an answer.

I got yelled at. No electronics for 2 days, and I have to stay in my room. Jack is a stupid little snitch.

~Angel

I quickly pass it to the boy behind me, and he gives it to Iris.

Five minutes later the bell rings. I grab my stuff, and meet Iris outside the door. "Hey!! So what happened?! How'd she find out! and honestly I still cant believe you punched him in the face." She says overly perky. I just chuckle rolling my eyes. "Well!?" she demands. "I told you what happened already, Jack told her, and you better believe it. The next too classes were boring as usual. The sixth period bell rang. Finally i get to go to lunch. But on the way there, I see the person I hate most. Alex Anderson.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•

A/N

Hii!! Its me! I am REALLY sorry. I know its kind of boring now, but IT WILL GET BETTER!! This is just the beginning. The first few chapters are just character introductions. So just hang in there, PLEASE!

~ Cloe