Part 1

Standing at my locker looking confused, I see some diaturbance down the hall. In a rush, I grabbed my things out my locker and started heading down there. As A got closer to the action, I see a huge crowd of people in some form of a circle, holding out their phones and recording a fight. As I got into the crowd, I see my bestfriend, Javian, getting punched to the ground. He had a lot of blood running out if his nose. My nerves came into shock when I saw him hit the ground. I was shaking , really anxious to join in the fight and help him. Then.... I blacked out . I was now fighting the guy who knocked my bestfriend down. I was making contact to the boy's face six times. Hit after hit, I was pounding the boy's face toward the locker until I got grabbed. At that moment I knew the S.R.O. probably came to end the fight.

When I was under control, I realized I was sitting in the S.R.O's office in cuffs. This ain't jail, so why am I in handcuffs? But anyway.. I look out the side window the faces the nurses office and see the boy getting his face fixed up by the nurse. "Do you know how much trouble you could be in right now, son ?" Said the S.R.O. officer. "Yessir I do know how much trouble I could be in. But I was protecting my bestfriend. He's like my brother to me." Sighs...."You know you will have to be suspended for 5 days, son. School rules." "I understand the consequences Sir".