Part 6

We pulled up to the mall and headed inside where we see saw Nicki and Tasha sitting at a table in the food court. While we was walking in, Javian was looking around until he spotted Julia was past a few tables ahead. She was leaving the food court going into Brooklyn Clothing Store. When we got to the table Javian says...

"Aye, I just saw Julia walk into Brooklyn, so can we please just avoid her. I really don't feel like dealing with bs and having an altercation in the mall"

"We'll just walk past her like she don't exist.. buh if she do some slick mess I'm going off."

I looked over towards Nicki and I can tell she was getting heated.

"Nicki what's wrong?"

She just nods her head.

"Okay ..we just don't want you flipping out"

Nicki was known for causing scenes.

-----

As we left the food court, we just decided to go into Brooklyn because they jad some joggers that were on sale and I wanted to get a few pairs. As we walked inside, Nicki looks directly at Julia and says "I'm gonna confront that bitch." As Julia walks past us, Nicki follows behind her. When Julia got out the store, two of her friends popped up and that's when we decided to go out there too . Julia turns around and sees Nicki standing a few feet away.

"Can I help you?" Julia says

"I wanna fight you" Nicki says with no remorse.

"Bitch you scary, get the fuck out my face"

When Julia said "Bitch" that word clicked in Nicki head and Nicki stepped closer to Julia.

"What you say?" Nicki says while putting her hair in a ponytail.

"I said you a scary ass bitch and you ain't gone do shit"

The moment Julia said that, Nicki, with all her might, swings her right fist into Julia's face knocking her down.

They was in a full out brawl in front of Brooklyn. It was soo intense that we had to try and break them up. When we got them loose, Julia runs her mouth and says "FUCK YOU, YOU OBESE ASS BITCH!" Julia is forever throwing shade at somebody. Nicki ran over to Julia, grabbed her hair and slung her to the ground. She began knocking Julia in the face a few more times before mall security showed up.

"Nicki stop! Its over, you won!" Tasha screamed trying to pull her from Julia.

When we got them both free, Tasha and Javian walked Nicki outside and I told mall security on what happened. The officer said because was too much public disturbance, we can't come back to the mall for two weeks. Despite the fact that we just got into a brawl with one of the school enemies we decided to go to McDonalds and get some McFlurries and chill out.