Part 2

It's been two days since the altercation happened and all I can think about is Javian and if he's okay. Later on that day, I got a call from Javian. Sighs ..."Hello?" "Hey, what's up?" "Nothing, are you okay? Im worried sick about you." I said in a upset voice. "Oh, Im fine, just some bruises. Nothing major." "Well at least you are okay." I said in a relief tone. "Hey, can I come over?" Javian asked. "Sure, Ill open the door so you can come in." "Okay." "Okay, bye."

I was relieved that Javian was okay, but I had another situation on my mind. It's a secret that I been wanting to tell him, but I would get nervous everytime we was alone.

"Ring, Ring!"

I hear the doorbell ring, so I headed downstairs to open the door. To little surprise, my friend Tasha was at the door with Javian. I let them in and we headed upstairs to my room. Tasha already knows about my secret.

-Room-

So we were just sitting in the room talking about whatever came to mind. "Buzz, Buzz" .. I hear vibrate on the top of my desk and I went to go check it. It was a text message from my other friend, Nicki. The message said "Trell, meet me at the mall later on tonight" .. I replied saying "Okay". I looked at Tasha and Javian and told them about Nicki telling me to meet her at the mall tonight. "Aye, do y'all know about Nicki saying meet up at the mall tonight?" Tasha and Javian looked at each other in suspicion and then went quiet. "Hey, what's going on?" I said with concern. "Nothing" Tasha said nervously. I seemed very curious to know what was really going on.