Part 3

Around 9:52 pm, I headed over towards the mall. As I pulled into the mall parking lot, I saw Nicki, Tasha & Javian standing outside of the car waiting on me to pull up. I parked my car next to them & turned it off.

"Hey y'all, what's going on?"

"We have have a video we think you should see," Nicki said hestitantly.

Nicki pulls out her Ipad & shows me a video of Tayanna, girl who use to be my bestfriend, talking to a group of people and telling them my deepest secret. And the way my school is set up, gossip spreads as fast as roaches running when you turn the lights on. I was in disbelief.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW ?! WHY THE FUCK WOULD THAT BITCH DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT ?!"

"Tyshaun calm down!" Tash says. "No ! How the fuck can I calm down when she does shit like this ??"

I was so furious at this point, so I left them & started walking towards the mall entrance.

"Tyshaun wait!"

I saw Javian chasing behind me, so I just decided to run into the mall. I ran through the food court & up the steps & when I looked behind me I seen that I lost him. I walked around the top floor into Champs Sport to try & calm down... then I heard Javian's voice.

"TYSHAUN!"

He looked into Foot Locker to see if I was in there but then turned his head in my direction & saw me. He saw me through the glass & I darted out of Champs & ran into JCPenny's. I ran around a big corner until I saw the changing rooms & darted in there. I ran into an empty stall & locked it.

"Tyshaun, can we talk about this?"

"What is there to talk about? You basically know my secret now so just leave me alone."

I said depressingly.

"Just come back outside with us, it'll be okay."

"Ugh fine..."

I opened the door to the changing stall & Javian wrapped his arm around my shoulder & walked me back outside. Nicki & Tasha were still there waiting when we came outside. My heart felt like it was sinking down into a black hole. I was ready to go home.