Dirty Imagine-Niall Horan

hey Guyssssss hope you like it!! this is a request only! message me if you want to request or something! 

Note: THIS IS REALLY DIRTY I FELT UNCOMFORTABLE WHILE WRTITING THIS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine your alone at your house your parents are in a trip for their work.Then your phone vibrated.It was your boyfriend Niall.

Heeey babe whatcha doin? can I go to your house? I'm bored here :( -Nialler 

Aww,yeah sure my parents are not here anyways.-(Y/N)

Okay see you in 5 minutes ;) -Nialler

You waited for 5 minutes then your doorbell rang.you open it and saw your boyfriend there standing and you smiled at him.

"Hey baby" niall said while entering the house.

"hey" you said

You two cudle up together in the sofa watching T.V then niall began to put his hand under your shirt.He went down until he reaches your undies and started playing with it.You look at him and said:"Like my undies?"You wink.

niall lean in closer and crash his lips to yours.He pulled away and said;"soo.. earlier you said your parents are not in here......"he said while touching your boobs and wink.

"i know what your thinking nialler.."you giggle

he once kiss you again and massage your boobs you let a small moan until he started taking of his shirt.You touch his chest and you can feel his abs.He sarted to take off you shirt and unclapped your bra you help him take off his pant and boxers and he help you take off your shorts and undies.You were both naked.

"niiaalll...." you moan

You started playing with his dick and he moan.

"niall....i want you" you said

"how bad (Y/N)?" he said while playing with your nipple

"sooo baadd" you said still playing with his bonner.

He suddenly put his finger inside your womanhood and sarted to make circles inside it.

"niiaall" you moan once again

"scream my name baby" he said

"NIAALLL" you scream

He stop playing with your womanhood and started kissing you hard.You suddenly feel his bonner inside you womanhood.

"Faster and Harder niall" you said and he went faster and harder this time.

"fasteerrr.." you moan and he did.

"aaaaahhhh...."you said you both now making sex noises like "aaaaaahhhh" "ohhh aaahhh harder....faasstteeerr"

"can't hold it anymore...." you both said and with that you felt his juice inside you body.

 He pulled away and said:"that was nice...we should do this more often.." he said winking while playing with your boobs.You giggle.

"I love you baby" he said and kiss you passionately

"i love you too" you said after pulling away ad he started kissing you passionately and sweetly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok soo i seriously felt uncomfortable while writing this! bye!