Soulmate

You know when you meet you soulmate when the color of their eyes appeared as splotches and their initials mark on your wrist. Izumi was so happy to get her mark. First it was the color, she had a ruby red splotch on her wrist. She thought of all the people she knew that had red eye, then proceeded to scream into her pillow. One name came to mind...

Kacchan

Then two years later the initials showed up. Oh God, It was Kacchan. Because right there smack on her wrist was K.B.. She was in middle school now and by the look Kacchan was giving her, he knew. Why him, he has been nothing but mean to her for the past two years. They were so close as kids, what happened? "Hey shitty Deku!" Speaking of the devil. "You know now that your official my soulmate..." he then proceeds to grab her blouse "you're mine, mine to keep, to care for, to love, to break, to heal, to do anything I want to. You belong to me now, every mark on your body should only come from me, after all you're quirkless, you will never amount to anything other than the soul mate of the no.1 hero. So be a good girl and be quiet. I'll see you tonight." He let go and sat in his chair.

His...

He followed up the threat when he came to her house that night,saying his parents were away for the week, it was almost automatic that he stayed with them, and vise versa. So her mother didn't really mind him going straight to her daughter's room. He opened the door, to see Izuku studying. Katsuki smirks, the little nerd. Izuku looked up and paled.

He walked right up to her, picked her up like she weighed nothing, locked the door, and sat down on the bed with her on his lap. She was blushing soo much she looked like a cherry. "Ka-Kachan?" She asked nervously. "You know, now that I'm applying for U.A., what about I give you a little gift." He placed around her neck a chocker, it was dark green and orange. "You're mine Deku, every time you're in public, wear it and don't worry if it gets wet, it's water and fire proof ." He said.

His...

She taught that's all she'd ever amounted to, until the sludge incident. She received one for all and was trained by All Might. She got into U.A., so did Bakugo, and got into the same class as him.

One time Toshinori  asked her about the chocker she wears. "Why do you always wear that, young Midoriya?" He had asked "it's from my soulmate, Kacchan, he gave it to me to mark me as his. It was ether this or burn his handprint on me." She replied much to Yagi's horror. "Young Midoriya, does this soulmate of yours happens to be Young Bakugo?" He asked praying that it wasn't true. She nodded "and I don't consider leaving cause I have a sliver of hope left that he'd be kind to me again".  His heart sank, oh god, THEIR TOO YOUNG TO BE THIS COMMITTED! Oh well, they do make an amazing team...