Warmth

It's that time of year again. When the weather becomes cold and the we are in the warmth of our families.

Two lovers were in the common room of Heights Alliance. They sat there with their friends and classmates getting ready for Christmas dinner.

There was KFC buckets, Christmas cake, potato salad and so much more. They were laughing and singing, it was quite the sight when Aizawa-sensei walked in to check on them.

As they ate they shared stories from home and it was all just homey. They were warm as a harsh winter storm passed through outside.

The couples were cuddled up one another, sharing a peck here and there. It was all just sweet.

Times like this is what they strive to protect. Times where the people they are being trained to protect are safe and feel safe enough to let their problems go and just be happy.

With everything that has happened in just one year was crazy. It started with the USJ incident then it all went downhill from there.

They're lives are separated by before U.A. And now. This separation hangs heavy on the minds of every student in 1-A .

They knew what it was like to be a civilian but now they also know now that they protect that life they had lived for others.

Izuku and Katsuki understand this and they know that a day may come that they were never going to see the other again. That's just the risk of the profession they had chosen.

It also scares their parents but at least they had each other to lean on but if one of the two lovers dies the other will have no one since the one they lost is the love of their life.

But enough of that, let's focus on the present. The Kami have looked after these children.

They were lucky to have made it out alive. But now only laughs and joyful banter could be heard from these children.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everyone! Thank you for all the support and this project has truly helped me grow as a written so thanks again for the support-Miza