Tater Tots

Once upon a time, there was a man named Jeremy. He absolutely loved to eat at the new diner with his friend.

"I'll have some tater tots please, and one can of pop." Jeremy told the waitress.
" Of course, anything for you!" She replied.
"Why me?" He asked.
" Why not my best friend Fred?" He questioned her.
"It's because you're hot. Duh!" She answered.
"The only thing that should be hot are my tater tots, which should be cooking by now." Jeremy said impatiently.
" Ugh. Fine!" The waitress rolled her eyes and sashayed into the kitchen.

"Well, I guess I didn't get to order anything..." Fred said awkwardly.
" Hook me up with her, maaaaaannnn" A dude said next to him as he passed by.
" Who are you?" Asked Jeremy.
" Aww you knooooow, just some random dude who overheard you whole conversationnnnnn" The dude said.
" By the way, are you interested in winning some big bucksssss?" The person asked casually.
Suddenly, the waitress booty bumped the kitchen door as she came out, holding Jeremy's delicious tater tots.
" Hey, hon, here are your tater tots, though I bet you won't enjoy them as much as you much you would've enjoyed me" the waitress said, doing an eyebrows dance.
"So anyways, can I have some-"
"Shut up, Fred!" The waitress interrupted.
"Wait... How did you know my name?" the Freddy boi asked.
"I know things. The moment you stepped into this diner, I knew who your parent were, what school you went to, and your pet's name. Which is, by the way, Mr. Sprinkles." The waitress whispered threateningly.
"Leave Mr. Sprinkles out of this!" Fred slammed his hand down on the table.
" Shut up Fred! Just go solve some mystery or something with your group of weirdo friends or something like that."
She then whisked off to another table to take orders.
"Oh. " Fred said.

Jeremy tried to ignore all of this, and slowly stabbed the tater tots with his silver fork, relishing the delisious steam that came out of the puffy potato as it was punctured. He lifted the potato pillow up to his open mouth, and slipped his tongue out to lick the delisious deepfried delicacy.
The tantalizing scent of the puffy deliciousness that was his tater tots wafted up to his nostrils, and the room filled with sounds of Jeremy taking big sniffs.
" Heyyyyy, Jerry ma duuude... Ya wanna earn sum big dollas?" The random guy asked.
" Sure. And it's Jeremy, not Jerry."