[S] New Master

Infired by New Home in You by @snatchim right here on Wattpad~

-----------

Just on the outskirts of Seoul, not even twenty minutes from a convenient store, sat a huge mansion in the middle of a large field.

A security fence surrounded the property and within that other fences kept in horses, but gave them plenty of space to run.

The driveway to the mansion was long and twisty, but it basically gave a tour of the property on the way to the large front door.

The house's owner had just returned home, a sigh leaving his lips just before he opened the door.

He slipped his shoes off and kicked them to the side before dropping his backpack into a maid's hands.

"Welcome home, Mr. Min." The maid bowed before hurrying away to put the bag in his studio.

"Where's Jimin?" He asked another maid.

"In his play room with the rabbits, sir."

"Thank you."

Min Yoongi, barely thirty, let out another sigh like an old man as he climbed the stairs and moved towards Jimin's play room. He pushed open the door and giggles filled his ears.

Jimin, a Pomeranian hybrid, sat in the floor surrounded by rabbits of all colors and sizes. All the cage doors were open and Jimin pat the rabbits as they hopped close to him.

"Jiminie," Yoongi called out.

Jimin looked over his shoulder, his smile wanting to fall. "Yes, hyung?"

"Have you eaten lately? How long have you been here?"

"Um," Jimin turned around to fully face his owner and shrugged. "I'm not sure. Me and the bunnies-"

"Come eat then. I can't have people thinking I starve you."

Jimin closed his mouth and nodded, reaching over to grab one of the large rabbits.

"Hurry. We have guests this evening."

"Yes, hyung. I'll just put the bunnies in their homes."

Yoongi looked around and huffed out a breath. Jimin ended up with twenty-seven rabbits. And Yoongi bought all but five- those five being the offspring of some of the others before they could get them fixed.

"Make sure you wash your face and brush your teeth after you eat. And wear your collar."

Jimin nodded and smiled slightly as he hugged the bunny.

Yoongi disappeared at that, closing the door to keep the rabbits off his marble flooring.

Jimin held up the rabbit in his arms, Quartz, and touched their noses together. Jimin's ears twitched happily and he started wagging his curled tail. "At least you guys still love me."

|^|^|^|

As he was told to, Jimin freshened up after having a professional made bowl of ramen.

He had on a nice sweater and new-ish jeans along with his black, leather collar. It was designer and Jimin didn't like wearing it a lot because he wanted to keep it pretty.

Still, he was ready to greet their guests along with Yoongi.

A total of three guests came, all from the same publishing company as Yoongi.

Jimin had met them many times before. Kim Namjoon, Kim Taehyung, and Jeon Jungkook.

Jimin bowed to Namjoon, him being older, and hugged Taehyung. Jimin considered him his best friend.