Receipt

This one has bdsm and crying during sex so if you don't like that skip this one oof

Everything in this book has consent!

Prompt from: @klanceforeverrr

-----------------------------------------------------------------

  "One," Pidge and Hunk start to sneak up on Lance. 

   "Two," They inch closer towards the unsuspecting Cuban boy.

   "Three!" The two of them pounce on Lance and tie him up with wrapping paper. Hunk even makes a bow.

   "What the fuck, guys!" Lance wriggle in the paper.

   "You are going to be Keith's birthday gift!" Pidge boops Lance's nose and smiles.

   "You kinky little shit." Lance glares as Hunk drags him into Keith's room.

   Pidge puts tape over his mouth and quickly leaves the room.

   "Have fun, Buddy!" Hunk chirps before shutting the door behind him.

   Lance groans and leans against the wall, waiting for Keith to enter his room.

   A few minutes later Keith walks in and raises a brow at Lance. Lance tries to speak but the tape over his mouth restricts his speech.

   "Where's the receipt?" Keith teases, circling around Lance.

   Lance rolls his eyes.

   Keith kneels down in front of Lance and smirks.

   "You know," Keith leans close to Lance's ear. "You look hot tied up."

   Keith kisses behind his boyfriend's ear before trailing down to his neck. Keith starts to suck at his neck causing a muffled moan to come out of Lance.

   "You're no good still dressed." Keith tears the wrapping paper off of Lance.

   Lance takes the tape off his mouth and looks up at Keith, who has seated at the edge of the bed. Before he could say anything Keith grabs Lance's hair.

   "Strip."

   Lance quickly throws off his clothes, already hard from Keith's commanding tone. He whimpers as Keith roughly grabs his hair again and pulls him close to his crotch.

   Keith unzips his trousers, his cock springing up.

   Lance starts licking up and down before Keith thrust his dick into his mouth. Keith moans as Lance bobs his head up and down. Lance has a few tears fall down his face from gagging.

   "Ah, fuck, Lance." Keith throws his head back, overcome with pleasure. He soon cums into Lance's mouth and watches as the Cuban boy swallows it.

   Lance pants and backs away, attempting to collect himself. Keith doesn't give him the chance to. He scoops him up and throws him on the bed.

   Lance looks up at Keith who is hovering over him. Keith's lustful expression gets Lance excited.

   Keith grabs the ribbon from the pile of wrapping paper by the bed and ties Lance's hands to the headboard.

   Keith straddles Lance's bare body and grinds down on his dick. Lance gasps and throws his head back letting out a low moan. Keith smirks at this.

   Keith strips himself of his shirt and pants, leaving only his boxers, before grinding back down into Lance.

   "Fuck-Keith-" Lance moans out.

   "Beg for me Lance~" Keith slowly rocks his hips and trails his fingers down Lance's chest.

   "Pl- ah! Please-" Lance shivers as Keith starts to kiss his neck.

   He trails down to his chest, leaving marks all over the Cuban's body. Keith trails further and further until he's right above Lance's dick.

   "Please, Keith-" Lance moans.

   "Please what?" Keith licks up Lance's shaft.

   Lance's back arches off the bed and he lets out whine.

   "Keith, just fuck me already!" Lance yells, panting from Keith's teasing. He notices Keith raise a brow. "Please." Lance begs, desperation dripping from his voice.

   Keith smirks. "If you say so."

   Keith brings his fingers up to Lance's mouth.

   "Suck."

   Lance quickly obliges and swirls his tongue all around Keith's fingers, drenching them in saliva. Keith pulls them back and smiles at Lance.

   "Good boy" Keith spreads Lance's legs and inserts a digit into his ass.

   Lance moans and tries to push himself down onto Keith's finger. Keith chuckles and holds down his boyfriend's hips in place.

   Keith takes his time prepping Lance, teasing the boy to the point Lance begins to beg again.

   Keith decides the teasing had gone on long enough and removed his fingers from Lance. He quickly discards his boxers and grabs a condom from the side drawer by his bed.

   He lines up with Lance's hole and slowly pushes in, letting the Cuban boy get used to his size.

   "A-ah! K-Keith your so big!" Lance pants out. Lance collects himself and lets out a breath. "Move."

   Keith groans as he starts pumping in and out of Lance slowly. 

   "Faster, Keith" Lances voice is airy.

   Keith pick up the pace and slams into the boy causing Lance to release a loud moan.

   "Yes! Keith, fuck me hard-harder" Lance feels tears pool in his eyes as the sensation overwhelms him. It feels so good.

   Keith grips Lance's hips tightly and slams into a certain spot that makes Lance arch his back and moan out louder.

   Keith keeps aiming for that spot sending Lance into pure ecstasy. He moves one hand off from his lovers hip and instead wraps in around Lance's dick, jacking him off while also fucking the life out of him.

   "F-fuck, I'm gonna-"

   "Me too." Keith grunts and his thrusts get sloppier as he gets close to climax.

   Lance lets out a beautiful moan as white liquid covers his stomach. Watching Lance cum sends Keith over the edge and he releases as well.

  Keith tosses the condom and unties Lance. He grabs some tissues and cleans his boyfriend off.

   Keith smiles at Lance and kisses his cheek and wipes the tears that had fallen from his eyes. Lance smiles and kisses Keith on the cheek back.

   The two boys snuggle under the covers in the warmth of each others arms.

----------------------------------------

It's been forever since I've written smut sooo

Welp hope it was good