Chapter 7: Undesirable Encounters.

A/N: Yay! The moment everyone's been waiting for! But, I won't keep you, so read on and enjoy! :)

Bumblebee's POV

A few days passed after the fair, and it was the last school day of the week. I had managed to wake up extra early every morning to be sure I was never late for my classes.

I've also started to figure out how to navigate the school, since my classes are scattered about in different rooms. I found out that me and Cliffjumper have quite a few classes together, along with Smokescreen and Optimus. Otherwise I have at least one class with everyone.

Either way, I've been adjusting pretty well.

But anyway, I was particularly excited about today, because today was the Auto Club's first official meeting for this semester. So, I was pretty thrilled!

Me and Smokey hadn't officially became members until the school was able to add our information to the Auto Club's personal database or something like that. But since they finished all of that, we are now proud members of the club with our school ID's marking our membership and everything!

I mean, the only things were really going to do is discuss future activities and projects, but hey, it's still pretty exciting!

I was on my way to the cafeteria for lunch, along with the many other students packing the halls. I was minding my own business, when somebot grabbed my servo out of nowhere and yanked me into a nearby classroom.

"Bahhh! What th-" A digit was pressed to my mouth guard, silencing me.

"Shh, it's just me."

"...Archee?"

Arcee removed her digit, permitting me to speak.

"Um... why are you in here?" I stared at her questioningly.

"Ugh, there's this annoying freshman who won't leave me alone. She's in the dorm room right across from me and for some reason... she's obsessed with me!" Arcee look more than agitated, sighing a sigh of frustration.

"Ob...sessed? I don't see how that has to do with me." I blinked at her, still not quite understanding why she dragged me in here with her.

She sighed again, deeply this time, and in the same manner as before. "It doesn't have anything to do with you. Long story short, I got pranked, and was entered into some stupid pageant. And somehow I managed to win, and I was this femme's inspiration or something like that. She won't leave me alone! No matter what I do!"

"And... how am I supposed to help? How come you didn't have Cliff help you out?" I raised an eyebrow ridge at her.

"Cliff had to return to his dorm room to grab something. So I need you to help conceal me instead!" She seemed angrier than before, as if I had somehow managed to upset her further.

"Um... did I say something wrong? You seem-"

"Just shut up you idiot! Lunch will be over soon, so let's get a move on!" She was pushing me out of the room ahead of her, peaking around me to see.

I casually made my way towards the cafeteria, smiling awkwardly as the optics of everybot around watched us. Arcee didn't seem to care much, seeing as she was too distracted watching out for that femme she was talking about.

We managed to get our lunch without being bothered by anybot, and made our way to the courtyard heading in the direction of the Auto Club's usual table.

"Hey guys! What's up?" Bulkhead greeted us, Arcee still using me to hide herself.

"Yeah! How's it going?" Smokescreen grinned at us.