1

"That's it! I'm done! I'm leaving and not coming back!" I stormed out of the door and took off. I already have everything planned out. I'm moving to a small little town. Amity Park.

Well I should probably tell you what's going on.

My dad is Tony Stark. Yeah yeah I know, what's wrong with that? Well when your mother is a ghost, you're an urban legend, and your dad is a scientist, it's not all great.

He would poke me with needles and try to find out what I was. Yeah wasn't great. And to add on to that, he doesn't like my friends. Jake Dufner, Mikey Manfs, Ademir Adamo, and his brother Sebastian, or Seb, and everyone else.

So yeah that kinda catches you up to everything so far. I have nightmares about my dad using me as his lab rat. Oh I forgot to explain why.

I'm half ghost. Being that my Mom is a ghost. I have powers. Walking through walls, flying, invisibility, and more. I've had them my whole life. Sometimes it's good, sometimes they can be a pain. Like having to change my appearance so people won't know who I am.

Right now I'm going, well flying, to say bye to the boys since I'm going to Amity Park.

All my stuff is at the house in Amity Park already. I was slowly moving to get way from him.

"Dani jesus you have to give us a warning." Jake said. I kinda walked through the wall and let myself in lol.

"Sorry. Um I need to talk with you guys. It has to be quick though." I said.

"Did you talk to him?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah..."

"It didnt go well, did it?" Ademir asked.

I just shook my head. They all got up and gave me a hug.

"Dont worry. I'll be sure to come and visit as soon as I can." And with that I was flying to Amity Park.

***

Danny's POV (next day)

"Guys I'm serious. My ghost senses have been going off all day. It's weird." I said.

"Well is there anything different going on?" Sam asked.

"Supposedly we're getting a new neighbor across the street."

"Maybe they brought something haunted with them." Tucker said

"Thanks Mr. Lancer. I'll be here as soon as I can tomorrow. My parents had to go on a last minute business call so I have to unpack the whole house." I heard someone say. I looked and saw a girl, about as tall as me, a little shorter, with long black hair over one eye and pulled back, wearing red leggings, sneakers, a blue sweatshirt with the sleeves cut off, and a grey long sleeve shirt underneath.

"Well Ms. Davis I could excuse a few people to come help you. I'll give them extra credit." He looked up and saw me, Sam and Tucker.

"Ah. Ms. Manson, Mr. Foley, and Mr. Fenton could help you." He said pointing to us.

"I'll give you three passes for the rest of the day and tomorrow. You are going to help Ms. Davis unpack." He said walking away.

"Thanks I guess." The new girl said looking to see where he was going. "Anyway, I'm Danielle, but my friends call me Dani." She said.

"Wait, this is gonna get confusing cause this is Danny." Tuck said pointing to me.

"Cool. I spell it d-a-n-i though. Still it might get confusing." She said.

"Well it's nice to meet you Dani. I'm Sam, this is Tucker, and that's Danny with a y." Dani kinda laughed a little.

"Wait, dont you live across the street from me?"