3

Dani's POV

School. Ugh. I mean I'm smart, I know I am. My dad made me take classes from Harvard, Duke and Brown. (Heather's reference lol. I'm a geek I know.)

"Class we have a new student with us. Ms. Davis can you please come introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself." Mr. Lancer asked.

I walked toward the front of the class. Sam was the only one in my class right now.

"Well my names Danielle, but most people call me Dani, I used to live in New York before I moved, i know martial arts, and that's pretty much it."

"Yes Paulina?" The teacher asked.

"Where in New York did you live?"

"Queens, Brooklyn and the Bronx." I said.

"Yes Mr. Baxter?"

"What marital arts do you know?"

"All of them. My parents were very over protective."

"Alright class that's enough questions. Let's continue with the math lesson. Ms. Davis I can catch you up after class."

I sat back down and listened to what he was saying.

"So what is 1,567 multipled by 20?"

"31,340" I said.

Everyone just looked at me. I seriously dont need these classes. I just want to be normal.

"What is 2,598 x 31?"

"80,538"

"Ms. Davis if you could let someone else answer and not use a calculator,"

"Sorry Mr. Lancer but I dont have a calculator yet. Couldnt get to the store in time."

"Ok then what is 50,743 x 56?"

"2,841,608"

This just kept going on. And on. And on. Everyone was amazed. Great I'm gonna be the math geek of the school.

I basically did this for all of my classes. When lunch finally came I was so glad.

I saw Sam, Tucker and Danny sitting at the table by themselves. Sam saw me and waved me over.

"Hey guys."

"Hey math genius."

"What do you mean?" Danny asked.

"You should have seen her. She was answering questions like 50,000 times 31 and getting the correct answer everytime. We wasted a lot of time cause lancer was getting pissed."

"Wait I thought you were an English genius."

"And a sience genius."

"And a history genius." They all said at the same time.

"I'm all of the above actually." I said.

"Hey New kid."

Something hit the back of my head. I turned around to find Dash throwing stuff at us. He's really gonna get it.

"Dash you shouldn't call her that, instead you should call her a Stark."

They know?! How the hell do they know?!? I kept a calm face on the outside. Great now everyone is gonna ask to meet my dad.

"I dont know what you're talking about."

"Well think about it. How is she so smart? Why does she have so much money? Why do we never see her parents? It all makes sense."