Sasuke Uchiha

Mon, 17 Jun

An unpleasant sound woke me up. I gathered me up and pressed the button on my alarm clock. It's my first day at school, so I mustn't be late.

After getting up and having breakfast I went to my classroom with Shikamaru and Kiba. They said our sensei was nice, so I didn't worry about anything at all. Actually, I should've done that...

"Good morning everybody!"

A grey haired man with a mask entered the room and helt up his hand.

Kiba whispered: "He must be ill."

I could already think of the reason, but I still asked. I mean, who wears a mask to class unless they catched a cold and want to protect others from it?

"Why?"

"He's NEVER in time." Shikamaru answered.

I thouht that's because of his mask, but Kiba told me later-to my surprise-that he always wears it.

"Today, I have the pleasure to introduce a new student in our class to you guys."

He continued.

"Naruto, please come to the front."

I got up from my chair and noticed that everybody was looking at me. If I now manage to blame myself, then this situation would be the impression everybody would have for the rest of the school year. Ugh, I hate it.

"Please tell us a bit about you. Where you come from etc..." Though, he didn't really sound like he was keen on knowing anything about me.

"Uhm... I'm Naruto Uzumaki... and I'm 16 years old... I come from Konoha..." I suddenly stopped talking. What else could I tell them? My live was very boring until now and I don't really have a hobby except writing a diary about my feelings. But that's so girly...

"That's it? Well, maybe you want to tell us more about you later."

I nodded and sat down again.

He browsed in the register and then looked confused at the class.

"Where are Sasuke, Sai and Gaara?"

A girl with long blond hair helt up her hand.

"I saw them before school. They were smoking in front of school's gate."

The girl satting in front of her suddenly tourned around. She seemed to be annoyed.

"Ino! How can you do that to Sasuke?"

"Really? You still have a crush on him? I thought you're smart enough to see that he's not that nice boy anymore."

"Be quiet please... I'm going to look for them. Please remain silence."

These guys don't seem to be nice like the rest of the class...

The door opened about 10 minutes later and Sensei came in class with three boys following him.

One short red haired with red eyes then one with black hair. His skin was white and he was followed by another guy. He is pretty handsome. I think he's even the most handsome boy I've ever seen.

I never thought about having a girlfriend or even a boyfriend. Somehow I've never been interested in girls. Maybe I'm gay?

Maybe that Sasuke is nice, even if he doesn't seem to care about school rules.

He first noticed me when he was passing by. He looked at me very unfriendly.

"Don't make any problems or annoy me and you won't have a problem with me."

Forget what I just said, he's an idiot.

Wed, 19 Jun

In the last days everything went well. I met new people and made friends besides Kiba and Shikamaru. Everybody in class is very nice-expect: Gaara, Sai and Sasuke.

Yesterday I saw them drinking alcohol on school grounds. Of course I didn't tell a teacher. I don't want to get problem, especially not with them.

They're always late for class and they smoke or even bully people.

But what did Ino mean by saying that he wasn't that nice boy anymore? Well, probably I'm never going to know.

8:47 am, literature lesson: Sensei came late for class. Shikamaru was right. Except Monday he was always late. But not as late as the Asocials. Yeah, that's the nickname we gave them.

My thoughts were interrupted by an upset voice.

"Mr. Uzumaki? Are you following my words?"

"Well..."

"Never mind, as an excuse you will go and look for Sai, Sasuke and Gaara. I need to announce something important."

I agreed, so I left class to search for them. But where could they be? I don't know them so I don't know where they usualy hang in class time, too.

After some time I was already about to give up. But then I heared an annoyed voice behind me.

"What are you doing here, dobe?"

I looked behind me. It was Sasuke. He crossee his arms and quizzically looked at me.

"Err.. I was..."

Don't think I'm always so nervous talking to people. But I'm kind of cowed by his presence.

"What do you want?!"

"I was searching...for you. I mean you, Sai and Gaara, sensei sent me."