The weasley twin part 2

Chapter 4

" Rise and shine... sleepyhead" hermione proceed to draw the curtain, letting sunlight into her daughter's bedroom.

" mom.. You said you got the whole day to buy the school stuff.. It is only 9 in the morning.." Rose grumbled.

" 10 minutes more" she continued, pulling her blanket over her head.

" we are meeting your cousins to get the supplies... Wake up.. We are going to be late!!" hermione explain as she pull her up.

" Aright!! i am up !!!" Rose sit up and grumpily walk into the adjoining bathroom, go about doing her daily morning routine.

Herminone walk down to kitchen and prepare breakfast .. only Rose needs to buy her supplies this year.Next year, there will also hugo's stuff to take care off too..

After washing up, Rose walk down to the dining room to find roasted chicken sandwich and pumpkin juice on the table.

" your dad need to report for work today.. He will be dropping Hugo off at grandma's place" Herminone announced

After breakfast, the both of them floo over to the Potter's and pick up James and Albus before flooing over to diagon alley.

Ginny wasn't able to bring her kids is because she has got to meet the deadline or her editor will be coming after her.Last year, she bought Rose and Al to get their first year supplies.That was one whole lot of things that need to be bought. Before the boys left,she pass herminone her whole money bag. yes she trust her very much:))