The twin part 5

AN: first off... There is comments on my story.. Yippee!!

They make my day :))

Pls do comment, like and vote the story and now off to the story...

Chapter 5

The four of them floo to diagon alley. Instead of reaching leaky cauldron. They drop off at the WWW's floo system just behind the cashier. The ones who are able to enter are all registered and blood related.

Soon after arriving, the four of them got dragged by herminone to get the school stuff first. Then they will be able to spend the remaining time at www..

Why Didn't the twins go with herminone? Of course not.. She might scare the twins with the amount of books she can buy at flourish and blott.George had got his mother to take over Angelina's cashiering job for the next day so that his wife can take the twins instead.

Though their growing years, He had place them though muggle schooling just like his brother in law,Harry did when he was young. In fact all of the second generation kids had gone though that. The twins got the best mix from their parent. George's wits and Angelina's intelligence that did allow them to have good results in muggle school.

The four of them reported back to www after they completed their shopping. While James and Albus look like they are about to drop dead. Rose on the other hand wants her mum to bring her to the new bookshop just two streets away.

James And Albus refuse to move another one inch. Herminone have no choice but to ask Angelina to look after them instead

Right Around this time, the twins simply strolled over and introduce the new hand held zapper. James being the ever curious one. Took it from Fred 's hand and start playing it.

Albus simply just watching from over his brother's shoulder.

He loses the ball and a loud bang signal the end of game. Albus sniggered at his brother's soot covered face. The twins are howling with laughter at James' shock expression too.James huffed at them and start the second ball.this time, he took 10 mins to lose the ball. He push the game to Albus And went to find George over at the owlery instead.

Albus pass the handheld game back to Fred. The three of them went down to basement where the workshop is. They tinker around the workshop, adding on extra things on the zapper.

Around evening.. Herminone came back with another armful of books and a whole jar of honeyduke special collection for the kids. This is their favorite sweets(cos it got everything that the shop has to offer) and one of grandma's kitchen was stock full of it.

That is all folk~ do comment and vote for me...