Beast Wars: Transformers - Blackarachnia x Silverbolt

"Ugh, for the last time Silverbolt. I'm not joining the 'winning cause'. I'm a Predacon, not a maximal. I'm a bad guy. Being good is not in my blood." For at least the fifth time that day Blackarachnia had to explain to Silverbolt why she wasn't a good guy, no matter what he said.

"But my love, I can see it in your eyes, your a good bot and I know it. Even Megatron questions your loyalty, that's at least something right." "Let me tell you something dog, I betray Megatron because he's an idiot and I deserve to rule the Predacons and not him. I got behind his back because I experiment on things and don't tell him about, plus I've got that idiot Tarantulas spying on me and watching my every move. So you can go back to your little buddies and tell them I'm not joining you."

Silverbolt at this point was furious, what does he have to do to make her be with him. He loves her and she's not believing it. "They don't even know that I'm seeing you." "Well that's your mistake, now isn't it?" That's it! He's had enough before he knew it, he had his lips on hers and holding her tightly so she wouldn't get away.

When he pulls away, she just looks at him with shock. Why would anyone kiss her, she's a mess, maybe he was serious, maybe she should be a good guy, it wouldn't hurt to do anything positive. "I'll think about my decision, but that doesn't mean that I won't say no and go back to my Predacon ways." "That's all I needed to hear." After he says that, they go their own separate ways, was she really going to become a Maximal? He could only imagine, then he wouldn't have to sneak off like this.

________________________________

"So, how did the Spider taste wolf boy?" After Rattrap says this Silverbolt hits him across the head. "She tasted sweet I'll have you know."