Transformers: Prime - Optimus Prime x Arcee

Optimus Prime and Arcee were an interesting pair, from defending the Earth, to losing Cliffjumper, to almost being frozen together in the Artic, they've been through a lot. But they didn't know about eachother's feelings and Optimus never wanted to say anything after losing Elita and Arcee losing Cliffjumper.

Present Day:
"I think that they would be great together." Miko says as she draws Bulkhead in his vehicle mode. "They have so much Chemistry it's insane that they're not together." "Maybe they don't want to say anything because they have a war to deal with. Plus Arcee is a little fiesty." Jack says as Arcee walks into the room. "I heard that, I'm not fiesty!" "Maybe a little bit." Raf says and the three humans start laughing.

"Prime! The Cons are attacking the Military base again, who knows what they want this time!" "We are on it Agent Fowler. Arcee, you're with me, everyone else, stay at the base and we will let you know when we need the Space Bridge." "But Optimus, isn't that dangerous to have just you and Arcee go." "What, are you jealous Bulk." Arcee says as she gets ready to go with Optimus.

"Yeah! There's going to be Cons there and I want to kick butt." "Maybe another time Bulkhead, now Arcee and I must go." As soon as Optimus says that, they are already in the Bridge.

Once they get there they are already ambushed by cons. "Arcee! Hurry and distract the cons, I have to see want they want!" "Probably a piece for the spacebridge, who knows Optimus." As soon as she said that she was shot by Megatron. "Arcee!"

"Well, well Optimus, it seems that she's been shot, well that's too bad, it seems that I'll have to finish her off." Before Megatron could shoot, Optimus fired and called an emergency Spacebridge for Arcee and ran in. "That's too bad, at least we got what we wanted." "Lord Megatron, why does Optimus worry for Arcee so much?" Starscream asked as they were leaving the scene. "I do not know Starscream, but I do know that Optimus has a weakness."

________________________________

"Optimus hurry get her on the bed!" Ratchet yelled as everyone looked confused. "What happened to Arcee?" "She was shot by Megatron, Raf. I had to hurry to get her out of there." "So that means that the Decepticons got away with the part?" Ratchet asked, it was more of a retrocale question, everyone already knew the answer.

"She'll be fine Optimus, just get some rest." "You're right Bulkhead."

________________________________

The next morning Arcee softly woke up sore and wondered where everyone was. "They're on a mission and the students are at school." Optimus said as he walked towards her. "That explains alot. Hey Optimus, why did you save me back there?" Optimus was silent, he didn't know what to say. "Optimus-" "I care about you Arcee, more than you know, more than any member on the team. I never said anything because of you loosing Cliffjumper."

"Optimus, I never knew you would be so shy around me. I know why, I like you too. Maybe even love you, but I guess I shouldn't say anything." Optimus softly came over and kissed her, Arcee was shocked but kissed back. "You are the nervous type, Optimus." Optimus just softly smiled...