Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye - Rodimus Prime and Megatron

Rodimus Prime has been upset recently and he didn't want anyone to bother him.

Ever since Megatron has been on the ship, everyone decided to show him respect. Rodimus wondered if everyone liked Megatron more than him, Rodimus wasn't Narcissistic, but he was jealous.

Rodimus only did little thing wrong in his life, except that one time with Nyon, but he didn't want to think about that or talk about it. But Megatron, he was the leader of the Decepticons, he killed so many Autobots and probably some Decepticons. Even Ultra Magnus showed him respect and Ultra Magnus showed no one respect unless they followed the Tyrest Accord step by step. Rodimus was furious. Rodimus wanted people to love him and not Megatron.

____________________________________

Megatron was walking down the halls to go to his hab suite when he heard yelling coming from Rodimus' hab suite. He was probably mad about Megatron being on the ship. Megatron doesn't blame him, Megatron knew that he did so much wrong that he didn't want all the attention that he was getting.

He knocked on the door and it opened to reveal a stressed Rodimus. "What do you want?" Rodimus said as he put the emphasis on the you. "I heard that you were yelling so I decided to check in on you." "Why do you care about Deception?" Megatron flinched when he called him a Decepticon. "You should just leave Con." "But I just want to help." "Fine, Megatron, come in but don't touch anything with your grabby Decepticon hands."

____________________________________

Rodimus decided to explain why he was mad and yelling. "Rodimus, I don't like being the center of attention and you shouldn't be mad about it or jealous, I'm not Narcissistic or anything like that." Rodimus didn't believe him at all but he would still listen. "Whatever Megatron, I don't believe you but I'm listening."

"Rodimus, for as long as I can remember I ruled the Decepticons, I started wars because I liked being in control and was angry when someone tried to tell me what to do when I decided to deflect and try to stop the Decepticon cause, it took a lot of firepowers to do it, it took strength that I didn't think I had. I always thought I would be a ruler forever and destroy everything and just let Decepticons be the only thing to exist, but I was wrong, there is something more than just war. There was a fire that had to be put out. I had to be the one to put it out. Now all the Decepticons are confused as to why I stopped everything, some are mad, others upset. But I had to do it."

"Wow, didn't think you had to explain that much, fine, I'll let you stay on this ship, but don't think that I trust you." "Thank you, Rodimus, it means a lot." "Yeah, whatever."