xiv

"Lou, we have to go! were meeting Gemma at the bridal boutique!" Lottie stormed into his office. Louis cupped his head in hand, rubbing his temples.

"I'm going to have to meet you there, can you send them my apologies" Louis groaned, cracking his neck and getting back into work.

"don't get too caught up or you'll miss your boyfriend in a tuxedo" Lottie teased as she snuck out the door. Louis' jaw dropped, he scrunched his nose mainly to hide his smirk. 

"have fun on the car ride there" Louis shouted. Lottie winced, tensing her fists. She rolled her eyes as the stretch pulled in front of her. Niall quickly unbuckled his seatbelt, flinging it into his nose. he nasally huffed as he read to open the door for Lottie. 

"your majesty" Lottie pretended to be preoccupied on her phone, specifically look back at text messages from her husband, or according to her phone 'the hubby 💕'. Niall's smile fell when he saw the screen. He defeatedly heads back to his very own throne, the drivers seat.

"you look very beautiful today, Lottie" Niall genuinely spoke. She hummed mindlessly. 

"oh, Birdie's Bridal" she finally instructed as she cooed over a message sent 3 hours ago.

"on it, boss" Niall adjust the clutch forwarded to the boutique.

"so, the old marriage is going well with Zachary" Niall tried to engage, her eyes not leaving her phone.

"strong than ever! he bought me flowers the other day, he's an absolute peach" she spoke sweetly as she reminisced. 

"i'd buy you flowers everyday" Niall mumbled. He pulled up to the boutique, Lottie burst out of the car hasty. Niall gazed as galloped through the doorway, he sighed deeply before rolling back onto the road.

"hey guys, louis' running a bit late" Lottie cheered. Everyones head snap towards the petite girl. they all sent her a sweet smile.

"well, lets get the bridesmaids done, shall we?" Gemma suggested. A lady nodded in response before a fetching dress bag. She hands it too Harry, a faint pink can be made out through the fogged plastic. Gemma nudges him into a dressing room. 

"you have to be kidding" Harry groans from behind the velvet curtain. he reluctantly inserts his limbs into the sleeves and legs. He steps out ashamed. Louis jogs through the door as he does so.

"sorry, I'm late" louis tried to hold back his snicker.

"don't laugh" Harry spoke sharply through his teeth.

"looks great" Louis tried to hide his chuckles. Harry rolled his eyes.

"im wering millennial pink, millennial pink for crying out loud" Harry exclaimed. 

"bride's side is the right side" Louis teased. 

"that's not a thing" Harry groaned. Harry felt a moist light weight on his head, his expression fell flat. 

"naw, adorable" Louis cooed, admiring the flower crown upon Harry's curly locks.

"i'm so buying you one and forcing you to wear it" Harry challenged, Louis eyes lit up.

"oh can you get the one with the periwinkles and baby's breath, here I think I have a photo" Louis pulled at his phone and frantically scrolled.

"you're not meant to get excited, this is humiliating" Louis sent Harry a soft smile, as he continues to scroll. 

"oh here" he shows harry and his breath is taken. 

"makes my eyes pop" Louis pointed out. Harry's eyes flickered between the picture and Louis. Lottie gasped and everyone turned to see Gemma on the podium, a vision in white. 

"Gemma, you look breathtaking" Lottie complemented. 

oooft the weddings coming soon!!! I'm excited

MUCH LOVE XX