" if only that's how reality works"

Caleb came back with our food and sat down. He smiled and handed me my food and frappe.
Caleb. So I don't think I ever got your name?
Y/N. Oh yeah my name is Y/N.
Caleb. Thats a beautiful name.
Y/N. Thanks!
Caleb. No problem!
He stuffs his face with food* wow he's even hot when he eats. I think to myself. I stare at him and my mind starts fantasizing and he turns his head and smiles.
Caleb. Like the view?
I quickly snap back into reality. Caleb giggles*
Caleb. Do you just fantasize about everything?
Y/N. No I wasn't fantasizing!
Caleb. Surrrrre. He winks and continues eating*
Y/N. To be honest... I do fantasize about everything, its just easier then doing it in real life... but I need to get into reality but nothing I ever fantasize will come true...
Caleb. Not unless you try...
Y/N. But how???
Caleb. Well whatever you fantasize about think of it coming true then aim for it. Like for example say you like someone and you fantasize about dating them but you never know if they really like you but you have a chance.
Y/N. But if they reject me I loose them as a friend and its awkward.
Caleb. Good point. He says stuffing his face again* but at least you tried!
Y/N. True be I doubt stuff to easily.
Caleb. Well we need to build up your confidence so what are you fantasizing about?
Y/N. Uhh-