"Im scared"

U woke up to a sharp pain on my my throat I look up to see Brendon slitting my throat...
Brendon. Beautiful, *he pushes the knife in more.
Beautiful, *he pushes harder. Beautiful!
Then he dissolved into thin air, I get up run into Izzys bathroom and look in the mirror... blood was running down my neck. I clean up and got back to sleep. I wake up and go to the bathroom and there was no mark on my neck.... weird...
Izzy. What are you doing?
Y/N. I've been having these dreams that Brendon is there and this one that I just had he was slitting my throat...
Izzy. Is he like haunting you or something?
Y/N. I don't know but what ever it is... Im scared...
Awhile later Izzy drove me home and I went inside to find a note on the table and I pick it up.

Hey honey I decided to go back to my house
I hope you had fun at Izzys!! I love you and
See you later! Love you!❤️
~Caleb
I went up to my room and watched some Netflix until I fell asleep. I woke up to Brandon singing,

You are my sunshine my only sunshine,
You make me crazy when you smile
And if you ever knew how much I love you
But Caleb please don't take my sunshine away...

I open my eyes to see no one... I get up and its like 2:30 am. So I go downstairs and grab some water.
I got back upstairs and get dressed into pjs and go to my bathroom and wash my face. I look into the mirror to see Brandon playing with a dead Caleb. I blink and its gone. I fantasize about whats going on... that Caleb die... NO!! I cant fantasize about that because last time I fantasized it came true!....

A/N. Sry for short one but I'll write a longer one tomorrow byeeee!!!!!
Vote and comment!!!!
Word count:335