...

You look up and see your ex Brandon... he grabs your hand.
Brandon. Hey how are you sweetheart.
Y/N. Get off of me!!
Brandon. No can do!
Brandon was an abusive boyfriend but he wouldn't let go of me!
Y/N. Brandon stop!!!
Brandon grips my wrist hard and it hurt bad.
Someone punched him in the face. The guys hair covered his face. He flipped his hair out of his face.
Caleb. Don't touch her again or my hand will touch your face!
I stood there in shock... Caleb FRICKEN Finn just beat up my ex!
Brandon. Im gonna make your life a living hell!!
He gets up and runs out of Starbucks.
Caleb. Sorry about that.
He says taking my hand and looking at my wrist.
Caleb. Did he hurt you?!
Y/N. Umm my wrist...
Caleb. THAT SUN OF A-
Y/N. Caleb chill its not that big of a deal!
Caleb. How did you know my name?
Y/N. Tiktok
Caleb. Oh so are you like a fan?
Y/N. Yeah
Starbucks worker. Next!
Caleb turns around. He orders his food.
Starbucks worker. Is that it?
Caleb. No I'm paying for her too. *he says pointing at you.
Y/N. No you don't have to!
Caleb. But I want to! Order.
Y/N. Fine!
You order your food and you walk away from Caleb and sit down.
Caleb. Hey! Where are you going?!
Y/N. Um taking a seat to eat.
I thought it was one of those things where you talk he pays for you and you go your separate ways because reality isn't fair and theres no way he would like me so why go through the pain telling him and him telling me he doesn't like me. So fantasizing is just easier you get to pick how it goes!
Caleb. Fine you don't want to sit with me ill sit somewhere else!
Caleb sits in the seat behind you and you get out your phone and get on Wattpad and search Caleb Finn he comes up and you click the first one. He looks at your phone and saw you on wattpad.
Caleb. Not to be nosey but who are you reading about if you don't mind me asking?
Y/N. Uh non your beeswax!
Caleb. Ugh fine, but can i sit with you I'm lonely over here.
Y/N. Sure but don't expect me to answer right away I'm in fantasy land.
Caleb. Whats that?
Y/N. Well reality sucks so i use fantasy get away from it.
Caleb. Oh ok
Caleb gets up and sits next to you and looks over your shoulder at your phone. He sets his chin on your shoulder and reads what your reading.
Y/N. Umm what are you doing?
Caleb. I don't know i just want to know what your reading about. But can you snap back to reality and have a real conversation not some made up one?
Y/N. Ugh fine.
I put down my phone and turn my head towards him. I never realized how perfect every feature on his face was. His beautiful eyes that shimmered, his plump pink lips, and his perfect teeth and smile. His braces were shiny when he smiled when the light hit them. I quickly went into my fantasy of dating him until he waved his hand in front of my face.
Caleb. Hello?? Our food is done!
Y/N. Oh uh ok
Celeb. I'll get it be right back!
He got up and left me sitting there... I couldn't stop fantasizing about him in my head it just goes on and on... everything went perfect and happy... if only thats how reality works...