"No Y/N come back!"

He looked up and saw me*
Caleb. Y/N!!!!!
I looked at him in discus did he really have a girlfriend that whole time at Starbucks and he played with my feelings... wow! I thought he was different!!! He let go of her hand and ran towards me*
Caleb. How have you been? Is your mom ok she said it was an emergency?! I missed you!
Tears formed in my eyes I turned around and stated fast walking away from him.
Caleb. Wait Y/N whats wrong?
He followed me so I started running he chases after me. My vision was blurry from tears and it was hard to see. And the last words I heard was "No Y/N come back!" And then everything went black.
________________________________
                           Calebs P.O.V
________________________________
I looked up and saw Y/N. So I ran over to her and asked her some questions and she turned around and started fast walking away from me I didn't know what I did! i followed her telling her to wait then she started running so I yelled "No Y/N come back!" And she fell... I ran over to her and shook her she was passed out. I look through her pockets for her phone i called the last person she called.
Caleb. Hello?
Izzy. Y/N is that you?
Caleb. No this is Caleb I saw her and went up to her and she walked away fast then started running I don't know what I did but she fell and passed out so I called the person she last called! He says quickly *
Izzy. Oh my god! Where are you?!
Caleb. Um right beside the park but hurry ima call 911!
Izzy. Ok Im on my way!
END OF CALL*
Cali taps Caleb on the shoulder*
Cali. Who's that?
Caleb. She a really good friend of mine.
Cali. Well why would she look jealous when she saw me with you?
Caleb. She did??
Cali. Yeah and when you ran up to her it looked like she was going to cry? Do you have something with her?
Caleb. Well we met at Starbucks and I haven't talked sense because she ran out and I didn't get her number.
Cali. Oh ok
Caleb calls 911*
911. Ok we will be right there
Caleb. Ok thank you.
HANGS UP*
Izzy gets there*
Izzy. OMG Y/N PLEASE BE OK!!!!
She starts crying*
Caleb. Its going to be ok!
The ambulance gets there they put her in the ambulance they let me and Y/Ns friend get in and we drive off. I hold her hand and remembered that we left cali behind by herself (😂) oh well I will call her later and say sorry.
END OF P.O.V
_______________________________
                           Izzy P.O.V
_______________________________
Is Y/N going to be ok? Who was that girl? Why did Y/N run? What made her fall? All of these questions filled my head. I couldn't stop asking myself.
Izzy. Caleb?
Caleb. Yeah?
Izzy. Who was that girl you were with?
Caleb. Oh shes a good friend of mine but cali said Y/N looked jealous when she saw us holding hands do you think Y/N likes me?
Izzy. BRO SHES IN LOVE WITH YOU WHO COULDN'T YOU TELL BUT YOU GO WITH ANOTHER GIRL?!? THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!
Caleb. I-
Izzy. And she probably fell because she started crying and she cant see when she cries sometimes so it is you fault!!!
Caleb. Im sorry I didn't know and by the way she walked off at Starbucks I thought she hated me or something!
911 worker. Could you guys cut it out?! Your friend here has been through enough it sounds like and the last thing she needs us you guys fighting!
Me and Caleb went silent...
I hope shes ok...

A/N. WOW that was a lot of drama!
Word count: 650
Vote!
And comment!