Ryoma X Depressed! Reader-Chan (Part Two)

"Nurse Mikan, can you help? My friend Y/N has gotten hurt and we need your help"
"O-Oh! Wh-Wh-Wh-What seems to b-b-be the problem?"
I move my hair away from my hurt eye
"Oh m-m-m-my, that looks b-b-b-bad!" The purple haired nurse rummages through the cabinets full of medical supplies and candy until she finds an ice pack that is also an eyepatch and a cloth. She turns on the water faucet and puts the cloth under the running water, and then put it on my eye.
After a minute, she took the cloth off of my eye and put the ice pack around my head.
"Heh, now I look like Mr. Fuyuhiko"
"You do indeed"
"Th-There you go, y-y-you can go back to l-lunch now"
"Thanks Nurse Mikan"
I said as I walked out of the room with Kiyo and went back to the lunch room. On our way there someone short ran into me, or well my legs.
"OOF"
"Ack! Watch where you're goi- Y/N, there you are, where were you?"
"The nurses office Ryoma, I was worried about her condition"
"Yeah, I look like Mr. Fuyuhiko"
"RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING"
"Ugh, I have Math, well I'll see you two after school I guess"
I waved to the boys and slowly walked to Mr. Hiro's math class, he's a cool teacher, but I hate math.

|/Time Skip presented to you by Lemon Water, the Water that contains ships\|

|/After School, Y/N's Dorm\|

I shut the door and walked to my room to get undressed and take a shower, I like showers, and frogs. I took of my F/C hoodie and looked at the cuts on my arms, they were healing which was good, and if anyone sees my cuts I can easily blame my cat Hope, Nagito have me him for my 16th birthday which was a few months ago.
I took the rest of my clothes off and walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower

(Sorry this one was so short, I'm going to camp for a week and I'll be thinking of what to do for the next chapter/part of this story)