Chapter 1

Chapter 1
"I will pull my gun and get ignorant"- Sada Baby, Bloxk Party

"What you drinkin' miss lady?" The guido bartender parks himself right in front of me and smiles while he polishes a glass. From three seats down I see Garvy's lip twitch as she holds in a laugh, where the fuck did he think he was getting with that lame ass line. Shaking my head I raise my eyes to the mirror just behind the bar, they find Choi in the sea of people sharing glances with the twin's security guard, she's in. Easy. My gaze falls back onto the bartender and he smiles at me.

"Can I get a strawberry daiquiri?" I ask dryly. He leans in closer and his too big arms smash his whole chest area together, he looks fucking ridiculous.

"You sure you don't want something stronger?" He raises his too thin eyebrows and flexes his muscles, ugh.

"Just get my damn drink." I roll my eyes. I'm here for business no to flirt with a man I know could never please me. Why waste my time and potentially fuck up the plan entertaining a dick? I'd never let my girls down like that.

"No problem." He smirks.

Once he steps away I quickly relocate Choi in the water stained mirror. Her short, gold dress is catching the attention of every man within ten feet of her. The guard is fidgeting and looking between her and the twins as she sauntering through the crowd. When she steps by a table full of older men one reaches for her and she gladly joins them. They smile and nudge each other in excitement but little do they know, they're merely a speck in our scheme.

Tonight's victims are the Prun twins, Tone and Toni, two of the biggest rappers today. Everyone knows them, they're part of the XXL Freshmen class, they're on track to win multiple awards this year, and they're being endorsed by all types of big names, not to mention they're fine as hell too. But I couldn't give two fucks about that, tonight our focus is on those ugly ass fanny packs full of money they keep strapped around their necks. Do they know how stupid that shit looks? They've been doing interview after interview, Instagram video after Instagram video, flossing bands that they keep tucked away inside them and tonight my girls and I are going to take every last fucking dollar.

My drink is placed in front of me just as the dumbass security guard steps away from the his post, headed straight towards Choi. Thirsty. Net slides into the seat next to me. Her sienna dress is just as short as Choi's but her neckline is dangerously close to her navel. She taps her finger three times, silently signaling that she's gained the twins attention then she orders a jack and coke before heading to their section. She saves Garvy from the grandpa that's drooling in her face on her way and in no time they're in the twins line of vision. Choi is still stalling the security guard at least forty feet away from where he's supposed to be and my girl Mor is positioned just under the bio section dressed like Bruno Mars in the 24k magic video.

Boy, these muthafuckas about to feel us.

Grabbing my daiquiri I move to a dark corner and wait, like a fucking trap spider. Net and Garvy twerk and grind until the twins choose them out of all the other groupies dancing around up there. They look so stupid, moving at the same time to adjust the fanny packs so there's nothing between them and the girls.

Predictable.

Garvy raises her hands into her hair and grinds once, twice and a third time. Signal number two. Pulling the beretta minx from my thigh strap I let off two shots, enough to send the club into a frenzy. Before the twins manage to drop to the ground Net and Garvy relieve them of their precious bills. Mor catches each one as they fall over the railing and calmly moves through the crowd. The two up top put on a grand ass show, screaming and crying, calling for Jesus and speaking in tongues as they crawl down the steps.

Those bitches.

Tone and Toni are still on the ground completely unaware that the one hundred grand they brag so much about is gone. Tucked away in Mor's Versace shorts right next to her strap on. I push my way to the back exit and join her in Choi's camaro.

"Who knew robbing a rapper was that easy?" She laughs.

"That's that pussy power, make a nigga oblivious." We slap hands before she tucks the packs into the damn near undetectable compartment hidden in the leather seats. In less than fifteen minutes we're all together, Choi and Mor up front and me, Net and Garvy in the back as we pull away from Club Vedo , ready to add at least one comma to our bank accounts.