Chapter 5

Chapter 5

It’s money on yo head bitch it’s tax season” Tax Szn, Rucci, Azchike & 1TakeJay

          It’s been three days since we got that Bugatti and we’ve decided to take a short break. Mor's fence came through just like he said he would with a whole team of people that removed the tracker and loaded the car onto an eighteen wheeler. Because of the shooting the cops shut down and nobody was allowed out until they were searched, luckily my girls got out before the cops even showed up. The police didn’t care how famous you were, you had to wait until your turn to leave so Terrell didn’t find out about his car until hours later. Two people were shot, one died on his way to the hospital and the other one is still in critical condition, so his bugatti also wasn’t important and got little to no media attention.

           We still haven’t quite recovered from that scare so we’re taking our minds off of it by doing some shopping. Me and my bitches splurging in all the little boutiques in downtown LA. Garvy’s high yellow ass is 5’11 and thick in all the right places so she’s currently mad as hell that she can’t find shit.

“I see a bitch gotta open her own boutique.”

“Gon’ be the next FashionNova .”

“Bitch, please get away from me.” she throws the shirt in her hands at Mor.

“For real though, you should do that Garvy. I don’t know about no fuckin FashionNova but you’re already fly as fuck so I know designing clothes would be easy for you. And, look at how many people stop you on the day to day and ask for fashion tips and shit, you would blow up quick.” Net tells her after she got her laugh in.

“I’ll think about it.”

“Really do. We’re almost done with all this shit, don’t fuck around and fall back in.”

“I got it Net, now let’s get the fuck out this store.” we don’t even bother buying the shit we’ve already picked out, we just threw it onto a random table and walked out.Choi is to my left asking about food at the same time I see a black escalade on my right, creeping towards us.

“Who the fuck is this?”

“We ‘bout to find out.” Mor’s hand goes straight to her waistband , you can never be too careful especially in this life we lead. The truck slows down before coming to a complete stop beside us, the window rolls down and a light skin dude looks us over with his big ass eyes. Even behind the door I can tell he’s short, he throws an arm out the window and points at Mor.

“Don’t even bother bruh, Banks say meet him at Juke in forty.” then the truck speeds off.

“Was his shirt giraffe print?” Choi is the first one to open her damn mouth.

“Did he just say Banks? As in Banks, Banks?

          Banks aka Gary Sharp, but don’t ever let that shit fly out your mouth, the last man hasn’t been heard from since, is the biggest drug dealer in California. I’ve never met the muthafucka but we’ve all heard the stories, enough to make us not want to be anywhere near him. That nigga has his hand in everybody’s pocket, other drug dealers, politicians, cops, you name it that got a Banks bill that has to be paid on time, every month. And if you don’t pay that bill, you get knocked off and fast. Everybody fears him and, even though we refuse to show it, we fear him too.

“Yeah, I think he meant Banks, Banks, Garvy.”

“Bizzy, what would he want with us? We’ve never robbed him.”