eight

The three of them finally made it Jungwoo's house. Jungwoo held onto the pole on the wall that helped him find his way to his room. The two schoolboys went to Jungwoo's room to work on their project.

Taeil went straight to the kitchen to text Kun about what was going on. He couldn't stop himself from smiling. Five minutes passed and Taeil heard a knock on the door. He opened the door and there was his knight in shining armor.

It didn't take him a second until he latched his arms around Kun's neck and gave him a hug. Kun chuckled and hugged the smaller boy back.

"So where are they?" Kun asked. Taeil smiled and grabbed his hand to lead him to Jungwoo's room. Taeil thought for a second. Should he open the door or knock first?

Kun read his mind and knocked on the door for him. They heard a soft 'come in' from Jungwoo. The two curious boys opened the door and saw the younger boys sitting on the floor. The papers and books spread around them.

"Hi Jungwoo!" Kun smiled at the younger. Jungwoo smiled as he recognized the voice.

"Kun hyung!" Jungwoo made grabby hands to the smiling chinese who walked over to him and gave him a hug.

Doyoung didn't know who this man was. He sat awkwardly next to Jungwoo as the man gave Jungwoo a hug. Doyoung sent a confused look to Taeil who was still standing by the door. Taeil realized what the younger was trying to say with his eyes.

"Oh right! Doyoung, this is Kun. Kun, this is Doyoung! Kun is my boyfriend." Taeil said with a smile.

Kun let go of Jungwoo and walked back to Taeil and gave him a back hug. Doyoung smiled at the older couple.

"So, you're gay?" Doyoung questioned.

"Yes, I am. Is that alright with you? I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable or anything because if you're uncomfortable I totally underst-" Kun pinched Taeil to make him shut up.

Doyoung chuckled and and shook his head.

"It's okay with me. I'm actually gay too." Doyoung said with a smile.

The room fell silent.

Doyoung looked around the room and realized that everyone had a surprised expression.

"Umm, are you guys okay? Did I say something wrong?" Doyoung started to get worried. He didn't want to make a bad impression on new people.

"I'm gay too." Jungwoo spoke up. Jungwoo continued to type on his laptop. The laptop spoke the words out to him as he was typing.

"Really?" Doyoung was surprised. He didn't think he would meet someone else in his class that was gay. He knew that Mark and Donghyuck were bisexual, but he's never met someone who was just gay like himself.

Jungwoo nodded and tried his best to make out Doyoung's figure so that he could send a smile towards the boy.

Doyoung smiled softly at the boy. A faint blush covered both of their cheeks. Taeil nearly squealed out of happiness. Although this doesn't guarantee their future together, it sure does make things easier.

"Do you guys need anything? Water, snacks, a date?." Taeil whispered the last part but only Kun and Jungwoo could hear it. With Jungwoo's ears, you can hear everything.

Jungwoo gasped and threw a shoe at the older. Doyoung was confused but laughed anyway. Taeil acted as if he was shot. Kun played along and caught the smaller boy in his arms and dragged him away.

"Do you guys need anything?" Kun asked before fully dragging Taeil away. Both of the boys shook their heads. Kun gave a final smile then dragged the overdramatic male away, not forgetting to close the door to give the boys their privacy.

"So where did we leave off?"

_________________

The boys finished their project before the day ended. They were exhausted and didn't talk much except for when Doyoung told Jungwoo what to type.

It was around 9:30 p.m. at this point. It was hard for Jungwoo to keep his eyes open. He kept stirring and Doyoung noticed it.

"Do you want to rest your head on my shoulder?" Doyoung whispered, not wanting to wake up the sleepy boy. Jungwoo nodded and Doyoung gently brought the youngers head to his shoulder.

He pat his head and soon heard quiet snores from the younger. Doyoung smiled as he felt his heart flutter at the sight of him sleeping. He just sat there, admiring the beautiful blind boy as he slept.

A knock was heard at the door. Taeil opened the door with Kun behind him. Taeil had a bottle of pills in one hand and a glass of water in the other. Taeil gasped as he saw the adorable sight unfold in front of him. Kun smiled and back hugged Taeil.

"Did you guys finish your project?" Taeil whispered. Doyoung nodded and smiled at the older.

"I'm gonna have to wake him up." Doyoung nodded and softly took Jungwoo's head off of his shoulder. Taeil held Jungwoo's cheeks and flicked the youngers forehead.

Doyoung gasped and grabbed Jungwoo's head in a protecting manner. Jungwoo sniffled and put his hands in the air to feel where he was.

"Taeil what the fuck is wrong with you!" Jungwoo whined and rubbed his forehead which was started to get red.

"You have to take your medicine and we also have to take Doyoung home." Taeil announced with a firm voice, clearly not caring that the younger was mad at him.

Jungwoo put his hand out, grabbed the water and pills, and swallowed them.

"Wait, who's holding me?" Doyoung remembered that he was holding Jungwoo in his lap and then started to blush. Jungwoo took his hands and felt around for who is was.

Until he touched something he shouldn't have.

"Wait Jungwoo don't touch tha-"

____________
another update! enjoy :))

also, please dont be a silent reader:) i love seeing your comments and they motivate me to write better chapters. :)