01

October 26, 2017

Jungwoo slung his coat around as he grasped the doorknob to his apartment.

"It's way too cold for this."Jungwoo sighed as he closed the door behind him, not forgetting to lock the door as well.

He walked down the sidewalk and stopped only to realize that there were snowflakes slowly starting to fall. He reached his hand out and gently touched any snowflake that was within reach.

Seeing the snow immediately brought his mood up to 100. He always thought snow brought good luck to the most unlucky people,

or so he thought.

He finally reached his bus stop just in time to be one of the first people in line. This brought back his earlier thoughts about the snow. This also gave him a large amount of excitement to go to school which was a rare thing for Jungwoo.

The bus arrived and he secured his favorite seat. He placed his backpack down and pulled out his earbuds and phone and started texting his best friend Yukhei.

Xuxiiii
are u on ur way to school now?

Junguwu
yeah just about. do u wanna meet up in the library like yesterday?

Xuxiiii

oh yea, that would be good since i still have to study for that stupid exam smh.

Junguwu
don't worry too much about it xuxi! ill help you out like always :)

Xuxiiii
thank you hyung. where would i be without you?
seen

"Driver look up!" Jungwoo snapped his head up at the sudden exclamation coming from a woman. Multiple people started to raise their voices at the driver and Jungwoo was still confused. He looked quickly everywhere,

Crash.

His head jerked forwards and backwards giving the male major whiplash. The bus was screeching and spinning in spirals. Jungwoo kept his eyes tightly shut and kept wispering to himself "It's just a dream Jungwoo, you're gonna wake up soon just wake up!"

But it was not a dream.

Every second you could hear another car getting smashed by the bus that was out of control. The bus driver was already dead. Jungwoo could not comprehend anything that was going on. All he cared about was getting to school safely and seeing his best friend.

The bus came to a halt, and you could only hear gasps and groans coming from the fellow passengers.

Jungwoo slowly opened his eyes only to shut them again. He couldn't see anything.

He heard ringing in his ears. He heard the constant pleading from the other passengers for help. He felt something warm dripping down his head, but he couldn't see it.

Jungwoo tried to move his body but he stood frozen. Losing one of his most important senses blocked out the other four.  He managed to scream out "Someone help me! I can't see anything sombody please help me. Oh my god!"

A doctor was on the bus. He ran around trying to check everybody and seeing if they were okay. He came up to Jungwoo and gasped.