Chapter 14

The day with Jungkook was great. I guess I really need a day off of everything and everyone. I scroll through my photos and see pictures and videos of Taehyung and I messing around and laughing. It broke my heart that Taehyung is gone all because of me if I didn't break-up with him then he wouldn't have done what he did. It's my fault, I shouldn't be alive. I should be dead or in jail, because I hurt Taehyung even after knowing that he was already suffering enough.

    Taehyung suffered from something we didn't know, but all we know is that something was going on with him and his family, and yet we never asked because it was a hard topic on Taehyung. The thing is that his parents won't be doing him a funeral. I guess his parents were heartbroken they didn't want to do anything to him. I just wish Taehyung would have listened and trusted in me instead of breaking my promise making me break-up with him. I hate myself for it, because he did it because he loved me and was heartbroken. I can't deal with this guilt anymore.

    I wipe my face seeing I was crying

    I wipe my face seeing I was crying. I see Jungkook rocking himself back and forth as if something was bothering him. "Jungkook what's up?" I asked. He looked at me a little surprised.

"I wanted to ask you something, and I understand it might be a little hard right now but I will wait for you until you are ready." He explained. I didn't understand what he was trying to say, but I let him continue.

"I can't help, but fall in love with you everyday we meet or talk. I think I love you a little bit more everyday. So I am asking if you would like to be mine? My boyfriend?" Jungkook confessed. I didn't know what to say or do. All I could do was hug him.

"Jungkook... I uh-" I pulled away from the hug. He looked worried.

"I need time. After-"

"After losing Taehyung, yeah I know I just thought it would be nice if you knew how I felt. I couldn't hide my feelings towards you, because we are seeing each other more and more often. I will uh give you time, and we will keep in contact yeah?"  I nodded my head and smiled.

"Thanks for understanding." I said.

"Yeah, no problem. Bye Chim Chim." He said leaving while patting my head. I smiled and walked back inside. In reality I don't know how to feel anymore. After losing Taehyung and seeing him there on the floor with a knife in his hand. Although, I have to move on because we broke up before the accident. It should be fine right?

~~~~

    I walk up to Taehyung's house and knocked on the door. I waited for a few minutes before Taehyung's mom came and answered the door. She seemed fine as if her son just hasn't committed suicide.

"Hello, Mrs. Kim I am so sorry about Taehyung. I- I just want to say that he was a good friend and a good boyfriend. I just came here to ask if you are willing to do a funeral for him?" I asked. She ignored me and closed the door.

"Mrs. Kim! Please! He needs a funeral! I will pay for everything! I loved him!" She opened the door again, but this time she had tears that almost came out.

"You should be paying for everything Mr. Park! You killed my son! You made him do that, because he loved you and you broke up with him! I trusted you with him! You Promised to take good care of him even after his illness ..." She cried out. I knew he had an illness.

"Mrs. Kim, I know it might have been my fault but what you don't understand he broke a promise of mine he beat up a friend of mine. Could you please explain this illness of his? I want to know what he suffered from he never told us. He just said he suffered from something that he was sensitive to." I explained. Mrs. Kim let me in and we sat on the couch.

 Kim let me in and we sat on the couch