I Punched a Wall

Shadow was having a bad day at G.U.N. Why was he having a bad day? Well, his idiotic 'teammates' let a criminal escape, and Commander decided to punish his favorite agent for no reason, by giving him the worst punishment ever..
.
..
.....
......
.....
More work.

Shadow's phone vibrated, which made him sigh as he picked it up. He had received a text from Rouge.

  -Rouge-

Rouge: You doing ok, hon?

Shadow:
If you considering dying inside as ok, then I guess so.

Rouge: Sounds like a usual Monday afternoon to me, just don't kill anybody, and you'll be fine!

Shadow: Can't promise that, but alright.

Shadow set down his phone, trying to focus on work, and not let his anger get to him. Slowly, he was losing that mental battle inside his head. There were two options, he could either kill someone, or punch a wall. Shadow really liked Option 1, but that jeporadized his job position. So, Option 2 it is. Shadow got up from his comfy seat and faced the wall near him. He balled up his fist and put aall of his strength into one punch.

When his fist impacted the wall, there was no hole made. But, oh boy, Shadow was in pain. "Damn!" he cursed, gripping his fist. Rouge strolled into the room through the wall, as she knew Shadow was going to do this, and no, she was not a ghost. "Ah, ah, ah, Shadow. I knew you were going to try this, so I reinforced the walls with invisible Plexiglass to make sure there was no damage done." Rouge said, her hands on her hips. Shadow glared at her in frustration, debating on whether to punch her or not. He smiled as an idea came to his head.
"Well, you know what isn't made out of Plexiglass?" He asked the bat, who shrugged.
"The door!" Shadow kicked the door in, making the door fall on Charmy, squishing the bee.
Shadow suddenly started yelling something in Japanese, going super and backflipping through the ceiling, leaving Rouge in the room alone.

Rouge, who almost got crushed by falling debris, gripped her head in confusion. Rouge went into the break room and starting yelling at the coffeemaker for it to make coffee for her. Meanwhile, while Rouge was yelling at the coffeemaker, Amy suddenly fell through the ceiling, landing on Rouge. "Amy?! How did you know where G.U.N was?!" Rouge exclaimed, and Amy had a blank face. "I used the wrong escalator again." Amy said, and got off Rouge then she cartwheeled out the room, leaving trails of fire.

Rouge got up off the floor and a cup of coffee appeared in her hand. "I need new friends." She said, taking a sip of her coffee.

-